Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: LG Promotions

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default LG Promotions

    How does someone start the process of redeeming these current promotions?
    https://my.vudu.com/SimplePromo.html?pn=lgcinema3d
    https://my.vudu.com/SimplePromo.html?pn=lgsmarttv

    I can't find any info anywhere!

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,416

    Default Re: LG Promotions

    Quote Originally Posted by azbolt View Post
    How does someone start the process of redeeming these current promotions?
    https://my.vudu.com/SimplePromo.html?pn=lgcinema3d
    https://my.vudu.com/SimplePromo.html?pn=lgsmarttv

    I can't find any info anywhere!

    Thanks!
    Did you receive a promotion code? Is you TV eligible for the promotion?
    Dan H.
    VUDU Forum Moderator

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: LG Promotions

    Quote Originally Posted by dhatman View Post
    Did you receive a promotion code? Is your TV eligible for the promotion?
    That's what I'm trying to find out. Which LG TV's are eligible, I don't see any specific models listed anywhere, just Cinema 3D and/or Smart TV's.
    Did I receive a code? No, how would I receive it? In the mail? In the TV's box? In an email from LG after registering the product?
    I just don't have anything to go by, so thought I'd start here in the forums.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,416

    Default Re: LG Promotions

    Quote Originally Posted by azbolt View Post
    That's what I'm trying to find out. Which LG TV's are eligible, I don't see any specific models listed anywhere, just Cinema 3D and/or Smart TV's.
    Did I receive a code? No, how would I receive it? In the mail? In the TV's box? In an email from LG after registering the product?
    I just don't have anything to go by, so thought I'd start here in the forums.
    I understand, sorry for the confusion, I was unsure as to which part of the process you were exactly on.

    This particular promotion expired on July 26, 2011. The directions were included in the box for LG Smart TV's sold and Walmart and Sams Club. I'm unsure of the exact model numbers that were eligible.
    Dan H.
    VUDU Forum Moderator

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: LG Promotions

    Quote Originally Posted by dhatman View Post
    I understand, sorry for the confusion, I was unsure as to which part of the process you were exactly on.

    This particular promotion expired on July 26, 2011. The directions were included in the box for LG Smart TV's sold and Walmart and Sams Club. I'm unsure of the exact model numbers that were eligible.
    I see, thanks for the info!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get Social Visit VUDU on Youtube