Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: My UV movie doesn't show up...

Yep mine are all showing and Smurfs is in HDX! Are all the Sony packaged media redemptions of Ultraviolet movies showing in HDX?

Seems like it, but only if it's available in HD.

Looks like the movies are showing up now! All the films that were missing now appear. Thanks for fixing the issue, Vudu! The only problem I still have is that Monty Python still doesn't appear in HDX. Other than that, everything's working great.

First I want to thank all of you for the information...unfortunately that does not fix my current problem. I have 2 movies that are not showing up - The Devil Inside and Journey 2. I have lived with the Devil Inside problem for some time now - did not really care about watching it But was upset that I could not access my Journey 2 that I just purchased yesterday. I have around 40 movies and several TV shows which has kept me busy, but really wanted to access them all! Everything shows up in Flixter and UV - just the 2 missing. Any ideas??

Unhappy Re: My UV movie doesn't show up...

I just purchased Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows this morning. I have the title available on Flixster, but it did not update and make it available on Vudu for watching. Can you look into this title for me and see why it is not available. I currently have 30 titles available on Flixster a few of which do not show up on Vudu.

The following are not available:
    1.) Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows
    2.) Journey 2
    3.) The Vow
    4.) Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
    5.) J. Edgar

Thank you for your time and help in resolving these issues.

So let me get this straight...VUDU and UltraViolet are two different libraries? And if I buy movies they may goto one library and not the other? If I D2D they will go to my UltraViolet and not my VUDU library? So basically I have to build and maintain that will have some of the same movies and some different ones? Are they two different companies? Why cant somebody just make a product thats ONE library and not complicated to deal with. I was thinking about switching from itunes thinking that this was what I was getting but it just looks like two products that sometimes merge and sometimes dont. Am I just not understanding or is this the case?

I hope this helps.

ultraviolet is basically warner brothers, paramount, sony, 20th century fox,
    universal, Dreamworks animation.

Disney is not on board yet. Vudu sells disney films, they sell all sorts of movies from other film companies but those movies will not show up on your uv account since they are not on board yet. That doesn't mean they won't it just means they arent yet. Other then universal I don't know of any of those above that give itunes codes anymore so the free digital content your used to is being phased out by those companies. They are going to go to ultraviolet only inside the dvd combo's sony already has. I've redeemed like 9 movies from them and none offered itune codes however I'm sure you can buy them on itunes at a high price as you can with vudu with disney films here. Lionsgate is suppose to be doing ultraviolet soon and more of 20th century fox once their current deals expire will aswell. Ultraviolet was suppose to be the answer. The answer just isn't going as fast as we want it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by floweracres View Post
    First I want to thank all of you for the information...unfortunately that does not fix my current problem. I have 2 movies that are not showing up - The Devil Inside and Journey 2. I have lived with the Devil Inside problem for some time now - did not really care about watching it But was upset that I could not access my Journey 2 that I just purchased yesterday. I have around 40 movies and several TV shows which has kept me busy, but really wanted to access them all! Everything shows up in Flixter and UV - just the 2 missing. Any ideas??
    devil inside is not an uv movie. You can try your code on redeem a digital copy and hope that works that is what I had to do.

Journey 2 should show up now. It showed up 4 to 5 days later after I redeemed mine.

Quote Originally Posted by mgfloy03 View Post
    devil inside is not an uv movie. You can try your code on redeem a digital copy and hope that works that is what I had to do.

Journey 2 should show up now. It showed up 4 to 5 days later after I redeemed mine.
    Actually it is a UV movie. It shows up in my UV account. It's just one of the few UV movies not supported by Vudu for some reason.

If you have the Devil Inside UV then go here

https://my.vudu.com/SimplePromo.html?pn=devilinside

Use your uv code there and it will then give it to you on vudu.

Also, for paramount and Sony movies if you select that you bought the movie at walmart it will allow you to redeem it on vudu instead of their site.

Thread Information