Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

My UV movie doesn't show up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My UV movie doesn't show up...

Originally posted by dmdragon View Post
    They show exactly on the paramount site as they do on vudu. Sd for devil inside and HD for Jeff who lives at home. I'm not home so I can't check the boxes now, maybe later if I remember.
    OK guys I found a screenshot of the back cover of The Devil Inside on Amazon and it says the UV copy is in HD so if it's not showing HD on Vudu or Paramount you need to contact support.

http://www.amazon.com/Devil-Inside-B...inside+blu+ray

Comment

I have "Space Jam" showing up on UV and in Fkixster, but it doesn't show in Vudu. How do I fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by sd2649 View Post
        I have "Space Jam" showing up on UV and in Fkixster, but it doesn't show in Vudu. How do I fix this?
        I have the same problem also.

Comment

Is there a better way to try and fix this? Will getting on this forum possibly fix my issue?

Comment

Originally posted by sd2649 View Post
            Is there a better way to try and fix this? Will getting on this forum possibly fix my issue?
            I would put a support case in for the problem on the main site.

Comment

I just decided to jump on the bandwagon and try a few Ultraviolet codes that have been lying around, the results aren't very promising.

All accounts are linked.

In Vudu I have my free movie for signing up and Prometheus (Fox) transferred over.

The Dictator (Paramount) and Underworld Awakening (Sony) show up on the studio sites but not on Vudu and not on each other's.

Maybe it takes some time for data to propagate so I'll be patient.

Comment

I am having the same problem with The Campaign. I have linked accounts and although my movie shows up in Flixster and UV, it is nowhere to be found in Vudu.

I have contacted UV support, Vudu support, and Flixster support, and so far all I have is a response from Flixster that it couldn't possibly be anything to do with them....

Good thing DRM on movies makes these digital versions so darn convenient...

Comment

Originally posted by ImpactedColon View Post
                  I am having the same problem with The Campaign. I have linked accounts and although my movie shows up in Flixster and UV, it is nowhere to be found in Vudu.

I have contacted UV support, Vudu support, and Flixster support, and so far all I have is a response from Flixster that it couldn't possibly be anything to do with them....

Good thing DRM on movies makes these digital versions so darn convenient...
                  I got 2 more free Flixster movies through my phone through their rate 5 movies promotion. Lean on Me and Don Juan Demarco. My roommate also got Don Juan Demarco. Neither are showing up in Vudu though they do show in UV.

Comment

I'm having the same issue, but with the Dark Knight. I got the trilogy edition and the other 2 show but not that one. I also have the issue with the customer service guy not being knowledgeable or listening to what I'm saying. He said it was UV or Flixter, but it's showing on both of those fine, and they've both said that it's in my library fine. But this guy insists it's not them and is going as far as saying I don't even own it BC he can't see it in my uv library

Comment

I realize this thread is old, and I normally don't necro a dead post, but this is the first result when searching google and my problem was exactly the same as the OP.

I went through and removed the links between accounts and reestablished them as directed by VUDU support. No help....that was the only suggestion as the guy I spoke with said my movies were listed for him. I tried it on two Xbox ones, a PS3, PS4,Xbox 360, android tablets (2), an iPad, iPhone,and finally a Roku. None of the. Lives I was missing shows one any of those devices. The movies I was ,issuing were both Green Lantern first flight and emerald knights, all three Men in Black, Alice in Wonderland, and several other.

I finally looked at my library via a web page rather than the apps on the aforementioned devices. Everything was listed ther, but another check on the devices still omitted them. So, via the web page (VUDU) on my iPad , I selected one of the movies and tried to play it "In App". It opened the VUDU APP and tried to play, resulting in a streaming service error. I tapped ok, which took me to my library and every movie I was missing suddenly was available and playable.

So after reading through 6 pages of people with issues, I hope this solves any still having issues or have been turned off by VUDU and are willing to give it another try.

Comment

Working...
                      X