Default Can Someone Explain This To Me?

I own quite a lot of movies on Vudu, almost all of which are in HDX. That said, I've come across several that I purchased some time ago in HDX, are now only available in SD. It's as if the availability is no longer carried. Needless to say, I'm rather ****ed at the moment.

Default Re: Can Someone Explain This To Me?

Quote Originally Posted by DetCord View Post
    I own quite a lot of movies on Vudu, almost all of which are in HDX. That said, I've come across several that I purchased some time ago in HDX, are now only available in SD. It's as if the availability is no longer carried. Needless to say, I'm rather ****ed at the moment.
    Detcord,

Could you give us a couple examples? Once you purchase a movie no matter the quality, you should be able to access it whether or not it's available for purchase at that present time.
    Dan H.
    VUDU Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by DetCord View Post
    Something similar happened to me on CinemaNow. 2 of my purchased movies were removed from my library. I emailed customer service and got this response:

"Agent Response:
    Dear Customer,
    We do apologize about this inconvenient, unfortunatelly these movies has been removed per studio's regulations,"

WTF! Strange, how can a movie I purchased not be permanent? The titles were both Warner Bros:

Crazy, Stupid, Love (Steve Carrell)
    Green Hornet (Ryan Reynolds)
    My D2D HDX Wish List: MGM Titles

"WTF?" You are all class.

Quote Originally Posted by E55KEV View Post
    Something similar happened to me on CinemaNow. 2 of my purchased movies were removed from my library. I emailed customer service and got this response:

"Agent Response:
    Dear Customer,
    We do apologize about this inconvenient, unfortunatelly these movies has been removed per studio's regulations,"

WTF! Strange, how can a movie I purchased not be permanent? The titles were both Warner Bros:

Crazy, Stupid, Love (Steve Carrell)
    Green Hornet (Ryan Reynolds)

weird Crazy, Stupid, Love still appears in my CinemaNow account...

Quote Originally Posted by SteveLV702 View Post
    weird Crazy, Stupid, Love still appears in my CinemaNow account...
    Yeah, that is weird. I searched CinemaNow site and can not find "Crazy, Stupid, Love" listed. I don't see that movie when doing a search of "steve carrell" either.
    My D2D HDX Wish List: MGM Titles

Thread Information