Default Daily update blog needed from Vudu

It would be nice if Vudu would release a blog or update with daily changes to the availability of movies. This way I don?t have to keep checking on my SD only movies to see if there is an HD or HDX version available. I stumbled across Sleepless in Seattle which I purchase the SD version when SD was the only option, now is available in HDX too. Of course it cost me 9.99 to update?However it would be nice and very financially beneficial to Vudu to keep the Vudu users up-to-date. I know I?m constantly looking for updates to my SD movies.

Also it would be nice if they could write something about new movies that get added to the disc-to-digital. I have a whole shelf of Blu-Rays just waiting to convert once and HDX or simply a movie is mad available. I want Back to the Future, but I?m not going to pay $9.99 for the SD version to own.

Default Re: Daily update blog needed from Vudu

Quote Originally Posted by bbyers70 View Post
    It would be nice if Vudu would release a blog or update with daily changes to the availability of movies....
    There is a VUDU blog site but....?

It's been around for a very long time. You can also follow VUDU on Facebook and get the daily 99 cent movie info

Quote Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
    It's been around for a very long time. You can also follow VUDU on Facebook and get the daily 99 cent movie info
    Yes. But it's updated only once per week and only mentions "new releases" added. It fails to mention movies or TV shows that have been updated with new versions (ex.. SD, HD or HDX). I have movies in SD format where I'm waiting for them to be released in HDX.

Quote Originally Posted by bbyers70 View Post
    Yes. But it's updated only once per week and only mentions "new releases" added. It fails to mention movies or TV shows that have been updated with new versions (ex.. SD, HD or HDX). I have movies in SD format where I'm waiting for them to be released in HDX.
    The blog only covers new releases on Vudu for first time. Movies that they're gotten the rights back to are not mentioned. For example, How To Train Your Dragon reappeared on Vudu on May 1st, but not mentioned on blog

Thread Information