Default "Your account may be currently running the maximum amount.."

"Your account may be currently running the maximum amount of allowed simultaneous streams. Please terminate one of the existing streams and try again."

I get this message, yet I am not running more than one stream. This occurs on both my blu-ray player and on my internet browser. This has only started happening today. I doubt someone else is using my Vudu account (haven't shared it with anyone). I've tried various suggestions, still no luck. Can someone help?

Default Re: "Your account may be currently running the maximum amount.."

Did you perhaps watch other movies on your PC in the previous 6 hours? I suspect there may be a problem with the Ultraviolet service thinking that your previous viewing session hadn't expired. The problem should fix itself for you within 6 hours but we'll investigate why this happened.
    CTO, VUDU

Quote Originally Posted by PrasannaG View Post
    Did you perhaps watch other movies on your PC in the previous 6 hours? I suspect there may be a problem with the Ultraviolet service thinking that your previous viewing session hadn't expired. The problem should fix itself for you within 6 hours but we'll investigate why this happened.
    Ok, so I think I have the problem fixed.

At first, Vudu began working, but my Flixster movies were still broken. After waiting another couple of hours, everything seemed to be working normally. It appears waiting about 24 hours seems to work, though I'm still not entirely sure what caused the issue, considering I hadn't watched anything recently before I tried playing the movie.

I had this issue earlier also and I waited for couple hours and I was able to watch again. Are we only allowed certain amount of movies to stream per 24 hours? I was watching alot of movies the day this happened.

Thread Information