Default UV logo, but no D2D or UV redemption option?

I know there was a thread about this a while ago, but I wanted to re-open this discussion now that things have changed a little bit. There are several titles on VUDU that I noticed have the UV logo, but no way to redeem these movies with a code or through D2D. I noticed that the Jurassic Park trilogy, for example, has the UV logo if you look it up. Back to the Future 2 and 3, also Superman, are the same way. There are a few others, but those are the examples I'll use. My question is, if they have the UV logo, why not at least make them available for D2D? It'd also be nice to be able to use our digital copy codes to redeem these movies, at least, on VUDU. I'm sure the MODs have an answer for this, but if anyone else wants to chime in here I think this is a discussion that needs to be had.
    Last edited by shadow316; 08-05-2012 at 09:33 PM. Reason: typo

Default Re: UV logo, but no D2D or UV redemption option?

Quote Originally Posted by shadow316 View Post
    I know there was a thread about this a while ago, but I wanted to re-open this discussion now that things have changed a little bit. There are several titles on VUDU that I noticed have the UV logo, but no way to redeem these movies with a code or through D2D. I noticed that the Jurassic Park trilogy, for example, has the UV logo if you look it up. Back to the Future 2 and 3, also Superman, are the same way. There are a few others, but those are the examples I'll use. My question is, if they have the UV logo, why not at least make them available for D2D? It'd also be nice to be able to use our digital copy codes to redeem these movies, at least, on VUDU. I'm sure the MODs have an answer for this, but if anyone else wants to chime in here I think this is a discussion that needs to be had.

I think the other UV logo movies are there so if you purchase them through Vudu you get a UV copy. Not ideal by any means. It's the same concept of the horribly overpriced paramount UV store but I think the prices are cheaper on Vudu.

Default Re: UV logo, but no D2D or UV redemption option?

Also some of the movies are new releases. For instance there was a Batman Begins page up on flixster but no way to get a code till the dark knight rise promotion started which was probably a month or so later.
    D2D Wishlist: X2 - Pearl Harbor - 007 Series, Spartacus Season 1
    UV Redemption Sheet
    D2D List by FattyMoBookyButt

Thread Information