Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

CinemaNow & Ultraviolet Link - When?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CinemaNow & Ultraviolet Link - When?

They seem to have fixed part of the problem. I've bought a few more cheap movies from the BF sale and even though they did not have a UV symbol in the cart they instantly went to my UV account. Now they just need to fix it for those of us who bought yesterday and the day before and our movies are not UV enabled. If I had to guess I'd say they'll fix it within a week. I think enough people have tickets in now to get it fixed.

Edit: Maybe not. One movie didn't show for me in UV.

Comment

Originally posted by madmod20061 View Post
      They seem to have fixed part of the problem. I've bought a few more cheap movies from the BF sale and even though they did not have a UV symbol in the cart they instantly went to my UV account. Now they just need to fix it for those of us who bought yesterday and the day before and our movies are not UV enabled. If I had to guess I'd say they'll fix it within a week. I think enough people have tickets in now to get it fixed.

Edit: Maybe not. One movie didn't show for me in UV.
      I am sure they are going to fix it. It is just a matter of time hopefully more sooner than later. I would think that they would have had the whole issue with the PS3 and iPhone UV library not loading fixed by now but it was a holiday weekend so I am not going to get to bent out of shape about it.

Comment

I currently have two issues with Cinemanow and UV. When using Firefox content from my UV locker is listed but shows (Rental Expired) under the titles. However there is a separate box with the names and a play button. Pressing Play does allow the content to Play. Also the CinemaNow app on a iPhone 4S refuses to load the library. I have to wonder if this issue is a result of the rental expired issue.

Comment

I linked my CinemaNow account to my Ultra-Violet account on 11/21 and none of my movies have shown up in my library on my computer, PS3, and Samsung Galaxy S3. I redeemed a promo code for The Dark Knight Reborn and it showed up in my Ultra-Violet account but not Vudu account since Vudu doesn't have it. So I know it is linked to my UV account.

Anyone else still having a problem with CinemaNow and Ultra-Violet?

Comment

Originally posted by mike568 View Post
            I linked my CinemaNow account to my Ultra-Violet account on 11/21 and none of my movies have shown up in my library on my computer, PS3, and Samsung Galaxy S3. I redeemed a promo code for The Dark Knight Reborn and it showed up in my Ultra-Violet account but not Vudu account since Vudu doesn't have it. So I know it is linked to my UV account.

Anyone else still having a problem with CinemaNow and Ultra-Violet?
            I think everyone is at this point Only a few people have had any luck with them getting their movies to show on CN.

Comment

Yeah I still can not access it from any of my devices. I am sure it will be fixed this week.

Comment

Cinemanow are having a Cyber Monday sale and the prices are even better than the black friday sale. Unfortunately it's mostly Lionsgate and summit stuff, so no UV. Might be good to get some in case they ever add the UV to the old Lionsgate stuff. I bought Amelie in HD for $3.99.

Comment

Has anyone seen their CN purchases show up in vudu yet, and are they in the correct format? I want to be sure it works before I buy.

Comment

Originally posted by echopulse View Post
                    Has anyone seen their CN purchases show up in vudu yet, and are they in the correct format? I want to be sure it works before I buy.
                    I only purchased one movie from CN, but it came through up in HD on UVVU in minutes and then Vudu and Flixster hours later. But YMMV.

Comment

Originally posted by echopulse View Post
                      Most of mine have. A few haven't. Mostly stuff from their black friday sale hasn't shown up yet that didn't go to UVVU yet.

Comment

CinemaNow & Ultraviolet Link - Why?

Why can Vudu sell for example E.T. for $17.99 in HDX but from CN your paying $18 for SD ?

Comment

Re: CinemaNow = CinemaNO!

I have experimented with CinemaNow. What a turd.

It's contains more bugs than a roach motel.

I thought Flixster was unstable. Man, CinemaNow should be re-named CinemaNO. It needs some serious software updating.

For example, on my iPad, the CinemaNow app loaded 20 copies of A Christmas Story 2 and one copy of Alien vs. Predator -- and nothing else.

On the PS3 it loaded only a small handful of my UV collection.

On the LG Cinema Display nothing at all loads in My Library.

I say Vudu works the best -- so far.

Comment

Originally posted by nycomet View Post

I thought Flixster was unstable. Man, CinemaNow should be re-named CinemaNO. It needs some serious software updating.

For example, on my iPad, the CinemaNow app loaded 20 copies of A Christmas Story 2 and one copy of Alien vs. Predator -- and nothing else.

Lol!! I agree, although they have some great prices on some movies. Overall it is up there with flickster. I do not understand why they would advertise that they now supporting UV when clearly they need to bust out the raid and kill some major bugs. I have not been able to get any of my devices to load and when the library loads on there website it all jacked up.
                            Last edited by DanielH; 11-27-2012, 04:58 PM. Reason: Language

Comment

They're really pushin Xmas story 2. It is the only uv movie that loads for me.

Originally posted by nycomet View Post

Comment

I decided to jump in on the sales and purchased 6 movies. Only 3 of them were added to my uvvu account so far, it took about 24 hours for them to show up on vudu. My library shows a lot of duplicates.

Comment

Working...
                                X