Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Updated: Vudu comes to Android!

Any update on this?

Quote Originally Posted by theguru14 View Post
    Will the Galaxy Note cellphone ever be added?

Default Re: Vudu comes to Android!

Quote Originally Posted by hjw8383 View Post
    Any movies on your Ultraviolet account (that you own) can be accessed through the Flixster app on the Kindle Fire. You can watch any of your movies with internet access or you can actually download the movie to your Kindle and watch without internet access. Hopes this helps.
    Flixster crashes due to the size of my collection (around 370 movies), and also slowness. Funny, I have slowed down adding movies due to problem Also it takes forwever to find a movie in Flixster because you can't access the movies you own via search on flixster, and loading the my movies takes a long time but crashes more often than not.

I have this problem with Flixster on both my son's Kindle Fire as well as my Galaxy Note 2.

Vudu on my iPad is perfect, it doesn't crash and loads the movie list relatively quickly.

Default Re: Vudu comes to Android!

Quote Originally Posted by hjw8383 View Post
    Any movies on your Ultraviolet account (that you own) can be accessed through the Flixster app on the Kindle Fire. You can watch any of your movies with internet access or you can actually download the movie to your Kindle and watch without internet access. Hopes this helps.
    Flixster sucks. My daughter can't link UV to her Flixster account...gets this stupid error "There is a problem with your account. We have logged the error. Please try again." Would prefer a Vudu app for the Kindle Fire, would probably work much better because she can already stream from Vudu.

Is there any update on the phone version? It's not always practical to bring my Nexus 10 along, so having the option to view on the phone would be great.

And please, for the love of everything, add some sorting options to the mobile app and the web. Or at the very least, give us an option to choose the sorting default. I'm still puzzled as to how the apps for everything EXCEPT web and mobile have sorting.

Quote Originally Posted by BlakkMajik3000 View Post
    Is there any update on the phone version? It's not always practical to bring my Nexus 10 along, so having the option to view on the phone would be great.

And please, for the love of everything, add some sorting options to the mobile app and the web. Or at the very least, give us an option to choose the sorting default. I'm still puzzled as to how the apps for everything EXCEPT web and mobile have sorting.
    Have you tried sideloading the app onto the phone? I was able to do that for both my Kindle Fire HD and LG Optimus G and it works fine on both.

VUDU app should be on one of the premier Android handsets of 2013, the HTC One.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_ME View Post
    Have you tried sideloading the app onto the phone? I was able to do that for both my Kindle Fire HD and LG Optimus G and it works fine on both.
    I sideloaded and installed VUDU on my kindle fire HD but all i get is a black screen when I run the app. Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ericngin View Post
    I sideloaded and installed VUDU on my kindle fire HD but all i get is a black screen when I run the app. Any help would be appreciated.
    It's not officially supported. However basically it did not get a good network connection. You can force close the app and relaunch.

LLN

Default Re: Updated: Vudu comes to Android! Phone supported

The new version 1.4.229 provides support for phone.

Note: we are rolling out slowly to high end phones first, so all phones may not be supported at this time.

LLN
    Last edited by LocN; 07-03-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Default Re: Updated: Vudu comes to Android! What happen to Nexus 7?

I own a Google Nexus 7 and am contemplating using Vudu. Everything on the Vudu website indicates that the app is supported on android tablets including Nexus 7. However, when I searched on google play on my device there was no such app. I looked on google play on my PC for the app. I found it but it states that it isn't compatible with Nexus 7. Can you clear up the confusion? I probably won't bother signing up if it's unusable on my tablet.

Thread Information