Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Default Re: CinemaNow and Rovi launch beta at home D2D service

I can't even get it to work right on my PS3. It usually locks up while it's loading my library and on the rare occasion it doesn't lock up, it stalls while it's loading a movie.

On my 360, it's very finicky about which movies it will play even though it should be able to play ANY movie in my library.

The only way I can get CinemaNow to work right is on my LG BD player and that's the clunkiest interface I've ever seen!

Batman & Mr. Freeze Subzero comes up as Mask of the Phantasm. Stand alone full screen version.

So I take it I hit some type of limit or something if cinemanow tells me purchase failed when I try to do one? So is it 25 a week or something cause I did 25 exactly today but I have done like 15 before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Corinthos View Post
    Batman & Mr. Freeze Subzero comes up as Mask of the Phantasm. Stand alone full screen version.

So I take it I hit some type of limit or something if cinemanow tells me purchase failed when I try to do one? So is it 25 a week or something cause I did 25 exactly today but I have done like 15 before that.
    The limit is 25 in 72 hours or less. If transactions completed are spread out in sets of 12 or fewer with a 24 hour break in between each set. The limit won't restrict further purchases.

LOL and now their website has been down for hours. No wonder Rovi wants to sell the crap!

They gave me a code when I sent a ticket in for a UV movie that did not transfer to my UV account. The code would not work for anything. I did the same thing as all the previous codes they sent me. Added movie to cart, added code in the cart and checked out. The processing screen would pop up but then the code would disappear and movie would be in my cart still. Been getting the run around with them ever since. First they said it was because I'm on a Mac (huh?) then when I told them I also tried on a PC they said they are having problems and to try again later. That's an understatement Maybe with all the downtime they are fixing their website to get our libraries to actually load?

Quote Originally Posted by madmod20061 View Post
    They gave me a code when I sent a ticket in for a UV movie that did not transfer to my UV account. The code would not work for anything. I did the same thing as all the previous codes they sent me. Added movie to cart, added code in the cart and checked out. The processing screen would pop up but then the code would disappear and movie would be in my cart still. Been getting the run around with them ever since. First they said it was because I'm on a Mac (huh?) then when I told them I also tried on a PC they said they are having problems and to try again later. That's an understatement Maybe with all the downtime they are fixing their website to get our libraries to actually load?
    I was given a code that didn't work and also acted the way you described. I contacted support again. This time I got a CSR who seemed to care. After a few minutes of reading the notes and researching my issue the rep issued me a second code which did work. I was informed the code given earlier was a rental only code.

Anyone having trouble with Cinemanow D2D keep telling you to link uv accounts aven though it is linked? This just started yesterday, never been a problem before.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruinit View Post
    Anyone having trouble with Cinemanow D2D keep telling you to link uv accounts aven though it is linked? This just started yesterday, never been a problem before.
    Me too, although mine just started today. Seems to work just fine on the Mac, but I have 2 titles that don't recognize properly there and when I attempt to convert them on Windows, it keeps complaining about not being linked. Tech support isn't much help thus far...

I am having the problem as well. I am going to call them about this... FINALLY got my account fixed, and now I can't use this??? LOL!

Thank god I'm not the only one. I had unlinked my account and relinked as I was trying to fix something, then disc to digital stopped working. I did a chat yesterday and they were useless, told me to clear my cache and to remember that it's a beta. Still have a support ticket open.

Thread Information