Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default 3D playing in split mode

When I watch the 2 minute preview it was on 3D. After purchasing the movie, the video playback was on split mode. How do I watch it in 3D?

Default Re: 3D issue on LG LW6500 TV

I have the same TV and experienced the same problem. Turing OFF and ON the TV did the trick for me. Good luck.

I have 2 LW6500 TVs...65 and the 47. Both work great after tweaking the image settings and "massaging" away the light splotches when I first got them.

However the main thing that worked for me was upgrading my home network. I went with a SB6121 cable modem, Linksys E4200 and a RE1000 extender right by the side of the TV. Now my wireless speed is as fast as my wired.

No issues with 3D shows on either TV except occassionally during peak evening hours when Vudu servers are overloaded...but only have to wait 30-60 minutes.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by ProtoPC; 04-07-2012 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Also when you buy a 3D movie on Vudu you do not need to switch it to 3D on your LG remote...it is already shown in 3D.

It may not be the Vudu servers that are overloaded. Depending on your ISP, it may be your neighborhood eating up the bandwidth. I usually stream movies on Friday nights. I'd suspect alot of people do. I have only had had one issue one time with buffering. I think there were other things at play than netwoek overloading.

Hi,

I am unable to play SBS movies through USB. Received the error "File is Invalid".
    But I am able to play Half SBS files.
    Can anyone suggest on this, how to fix the issue?
    Thanks in advance.

Thread Information