Default Transfer downloaded movies???

I downloaded Vudu to go program... and have downloaded several movies. Which are taking up a large amount of space on my H/D i would like to transfer them to my external H/D but i cant find where the files are saved i can only copy a shortcut to the the "vudu to Go" program.

thanks
    tom

Default Re: Transfer downloaded movies???

Quote Originally Posted by duramaxtommy View Post
    I downloaded Vudu to go program... and have downloaded several movies. Which are taking up a large amount of space on my H/D i would like to transfer them to my external H/D but i cant find where the files are saved i can only copy a shortcut to the the "vudu to Go" program.

thanks
    tom
    Tom,

At this point, you can't move the files to an external hard-drive. These are studio restrictions in place.
    Dan H.
    VUDU Forum Moderator

Can I remove it from my computer and just redownload without having to repurchase? Or does removing the download end the license?

Quote Originally Posted by windsonged View Post
    Can I remove it from my computer and just redownload without having to repurchase? Or does removing the download end the license?
    Once you purchase to own on VUDU, you always own the rights to watch it on the app. You can erase the download and still be able to stream the film or TV show, or re-download at a later date.
    Dan H.
    VUDU Forum Moderator

Zion21 Guest

Since there is no way to download the files then I am assuming we cannot watch movies offline?

Quote Originally Posted by Zion21 View Post
    Since there is no way to download the files then I am assuming we cannot watch movies offline?
    Zion,

You can download movies and watch them offline with VUDU2GO. Download any of your owned movies from our website. http://www.vudu.com/movies/
    Dan H.
    VUDU Forum Moderator

Thread Information