Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Problem with Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1&2 bluray preorder Vudu Code redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1&2 bluray preorder Vudu Code redemption

I redeemed my Vudu Code from the Walmart blu-ray preorder for Twilight Breaking Dawn Parts 1 & 2 (two-movie set) and I got these files in my Vudu collection:

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 HDX (available to stream 3/2/13)
    Twilight (the original movie) HDX
    Featurette: Jump To Edward
    Featurette: Jump To Jacob

I did not get the HDX file for Breaking Dawn Part 1.

What happened? I was under the impression that I would get BOTH Vudu digital files for Part 1 AND Part 2 of Breaking Dawn with this preorder, but I didn't. I only got Part 2 (and the original Twilight and the two featurettes).

What should I do to get Breaking Dawn Part 1 added to my Vudu account?

Re: Problem with Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1&2 bluray preorder Vudu Code redemption

nycomet

This is the same thing that happened to me. And I too was under the same impression that Part 1 would have been added into that grouping. Had it been, I'm guessing we wouldn't have been able to watch it since it's the extended edition. But there is no reason why the picture of the movie shouldn't be there as a place holder right now.
    Maybe Jake from the forum will see the post here and let us know what we can expect?

Comment

Re: Problem with Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1&2 bluray preorder Vudu Code redemption

I think all of us who purchased the $25 WM blu-ray preorder for Twilight Breaking Dawn Parts 1 & 2 were expecting to get UV copies of:

--Twilight (the first movie) - which we got
      --Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 - which we DID NOT get
      --Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 - which we got
      --plus the bonus features about Edward and Jacob - which we got

The Vudu code in the preorder case ONLY redeemed Part 2 (available to stream on 3/2), Twilight 1 and the bonus features. No Breaking Dawn Part 1.

We purchased the Walmart blu-ray preorder for Twilight Breaking Dawn Parts 1 AND Part 2. But we did not get Part 1 - just Part 2. This seems very misleading.

Is the preorder packaging which says it's for Part 1 & 2 UNCLEAR about which Vudu digital copies we will get when redeeming the code?

Can a mod (DanielH or Jake) clarify the situation for us (PLEASE)?

Here is what Jeremymc7 posted:

Originally posted by jeremymc7 View Post
      Ok this is curious. I don't think I understood it check out and now I'm not sure if it's correct.

You can buy:
      1) Breaking Dawn Part 2 - $20
      OR
      2) Breaking Dawn Part 1 AND 2 - $25

I didn't have any of the Twilight's, not a huge fan, but ehh whatever I got # 2 - Breaking Dawn 1 & 2.

I redeemed and it said it was giving me:
      Twilight (1)
      Twilight - Breaking Dawn Part 1 (4 of 5)
      Twilight - Breaking Dawn Part 2 (5 of 5)

Didn't somehow grasp I was getting THREE movies since BD #1 has been out. Also weird I would now have 1, 4 & 5 with one purchase but no 2 or 3, ok whatever.

I goto My Movies and I have Twilight (avail now) in HDX, cool. I also have BD Part 2 (avail 3/2) in HDX. There is also also two short featurette's. But there is NO BD Part 1.

I'm like wait BD Part 1 has been out for a while. I check the box again and it says I get BD Part 2 & Part 1 on 3/2. Again weird that Part 1 is 3/2. But wait the box says that Part 1 is the "Extended Edition" and what Vudu has for Part 1 is the "Regular Edition" so ok fine I have till 3/2 for both.

BUT what Vudu shows is clearly the Part 2 Cover and It says Part 2 and "inside" it only shows Twilight, BD Part 2 and the two featurette's. It doesn't show BD Part 1 at all.

It looks like it redeemed for the $20 Pre-Order without Part 1????

Another weird thing is that in small print under "DB Part 1 - Extended Edition" it also says "Theatrical Edition Also Included" which again in on Vudu so it makes it seem extra wrong.

AM I missing something ?!?!?!?!?

Also checked and none of these state UV Locker either.

I also got an email confirmation and it doesn't state anything about Part 1 either, only Part 2.

Comment

This morning Twilight Breaking Dawn was on the back cover, and it clearly stated that the buyer would get part 2 ad Twilight, (1st one). There was no mention of part 1, but maybe they are waiting to see how much parcipitation they get on part 2 before releasing them all to D2D, who knows?

Comment

I know this one is confusing. We created a FAQ for it:

https://vudu.custhelp.com/app/answer...reaking%20dawn

When you redeem your pre-order code for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, you will receive a copy of the first Twilight movie to stream right away. On March 2, 2013, you will be able to stream The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 on VUDU. The pre-order will also include discs for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 and Part 2 and will be shipped to your mailing address.

Please note that you will not receive a digital copy of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 right away with the pre-order, however, you will receive an UltraViolet code for this title once you receive the discs.

Comment

Hello there DanielH,

THANK YOU SO MUCH for clearing up the confusion regarding the UV-Vudu code for Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1.

The code will be in the actual blu-ray case for that movie when we receive the shipment in the mail.

SWEET!

Thanks again for the information.

Comment

DanielH,
              Thanks for coming to the rescue here on this and clearing that up.

Do you know how it's going to work when we redeem the code for Part 1 is it going to dump it in the same grouped linking of what we have already? Or is it going to sit out own it's own?

Also Is it going to keep grouping all the movies together as they get released on Vudu if we buy them or if we are able to D2D them ?

Comment

$25 for 3 movies is a great deal. BD part 1 and 2 will be a 2 disc Walmart exclusive set:

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Tw...Blu-ray/64041/

Comment

Originally posted by DanielH View Post
                  I know this one is confusing. We created a FAQ for it:

https://vudu.custhelp.com/app/answer...reaking%20dawn

When you redeem your pre-order code for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, you will receive a copy of the first Twilight movie to stream right away. On March 2, 2013, you will be able to stream The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 on VUDU. The pre-order will also include discs for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 and Part 2 and will be shipped to your mailing address.

Please note that you will not receive a digital copy of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 right away with the pre-order, however, you will receive an UltraViolet code for this title once you receive the discs.
                  Thanks for answering this I have been following this post Also please answer my post in general help about the 5 device limit thanks

Comment

Can you only get this in store? They should allow online orders and mail or email the codes.

Comment

Originally posted by swiss21 View Post
                      Can you only get this in store? They should allow online orders and mail or email the codes.
                      I am pretty sure your can order it from Walmart.com (I saw it on the website). But, WM will ship the pre-order to you. It's an empty slimline BD case that contains the code/redemption instructions.

Once you receive the preorder case in the mail THEN you can redeem the code on Vudu.com. You'll get your HDX files for Twilight 1, Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 (available to stream 3/2) plus two bonus features.

Vudu/WM will ship the actual Part 1 and Part 2 Blu-rays for Breaking Dawn to you (no additional shipping charge). When you receive the actual blu-ray discs, Part 1 will contain a UV code that you can redeem.

In the end you'll have THREE full HDX movies, two HDX featurettes (Edward is 54 minutes/Jacob is 23 minutes) plus TWO blu-ray movies -- all for about $25.

Sounds complicated, but it really isn't. In fact, it's so easy a cave man can do it!

Comment

Originally posted by nycomet View Post
                        I am pretty sure your can order it from Walmart.com (I saw it on the website). But, WM will ship the pre-order to you. It's an empty slimline BD case that contains the code/redemption instructions.

Once you receive the preorder case in the mail THEN you can redeem the code on Vudu.com. You'll get your HDX files for Twilight 1, Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 (available to stream 3/2) plus two bonus features.

Vudu/WM will ship the actual Part 1 and Part 2 Blu-rays for Breaking Dawn to you (no additional shipping charge). When you receive the actual blu-ray discs, Part 1 will contain a UV code that you can redeem.

In the end you'll have THREE full HDX movies, two HDX featurettes (Edward is 54 minutes/Jacob is 23 minutes) plus TWO blu-ray movies -- all for about $25.

Sounds complicated, but it really isn't. In fact, it's so easy a cave man can do it!
                        Walmart.com customer service says in store only. If your order from the website they will send the actual blurays on release date with UV code.

Comment

Originally posted by Blurayfan View Post
                          Walmart.com customer service says in store only. If your order from the website they will send the actual blurays on release date with UV code.
                          Thanks for clearing this up.

Comment

Preorder Price change

Hey every one I went shopping today at my Walmart and I happened to walk by the end that has the movies and they had the Twilight Breaking Dawn preorder on sale from the $24.96 price down to $19.96

And then when I got to the register it rang up for $14.96
                            I wonder if they are price matching some other store?

Any way might want to give another look. You definitely can't pass this deal up now for that price.

Comment

Maybe they were actually on sale, but honestly I think you need to check which of the pre-orders you actually picked up. There are 2 Blu-ray options, and 2 DVD options, and it's probable they were just mixed up and price signs in the wrong spot.

Comment

Working...
                              X