Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Vudu on Vizio Co-Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vudu on Vizio Co-Star

Wouldn't it be easier for VUDU to fix all of the ESN number issues?

Could someone fix my Visio Build Nuber U5.6.0
    ESN: WWZOPHAP1203323

My son will thank you

Comment

Originally posted by hugheskw@gmail.com View Post
      Wouldn't it be easier for VUDU to fix all of the ESN number issues?

Could someone fix my Visio Build Nuber U5.6.0
      ESN: WWZOPHAP1203323

My son will thank you

Believe me, if there was an easier way for us to do it, we would .

I'll let you know when we have this resolved for you.

Comment

Re: Vudu on Vizio Co-Star. I als

i also need help with VUDU app please please!

ESN: WWZOPHAP1604648

Thank you in advance for your help

Comment

Re: Vudu on Vizio Co-Star. I als

Originally posted by Eric1968 View Post
          i also need help with VUDU app please please!

ESN: WWZOPHAP1604648

Thank you in advance for your help
          Sorry for the delay. Your device should be good to go.

Comment

Re: Vudu on Vizio Co-Star (Blank Playing)

Got the typical VUDU on CoStar issue with titles not playing.

ESN: WWZOMYAP1302552

Thank you! If you could PM me or something after it is done, I would really appreciate it!

Comment

I am having the black screen issues with our vudu app. The ESN is: WWZOPHAP16000915

Comment

Originally posted by andrewwinter View Post
                I am having the black screen issues with our vudu app. The ESN is: WWZOPHAP16000915
                Can you please verify your ESN # once again. There is one too many digits in the ESN given.

Comment

here is my ESN. I have the blank screen issue.
                  WWZOPHAP1002121

Comment

Originally posted by tommyz1052 View Post
                    here is my ESN. I have the blank screen issue.
                    WWZOPHAP1002121
                    Please reboot your Vizio device and launch the Vudu app once again. It should now work for you.

Comment

Also having the co-star black screen issue
                      ESN: WWZOMYAP1200271

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by tpm01411 View Post
                        Also having the co-star black screen issue
                        ESN: WWZOMYAP1200271

Thanks!
                        Please reboot your Vizio device and launch the Vudu app once again. It should now work for you.

Comment

Hi, I'm not sure if you guys still fix the blank screen problem. I'm having the same issue as everybody else on this thread. No videos will play, not even the previews. It will act like it'll play but will stay on the black screen. My Vizio Co-Star information is below if necessary. I already e-mailed tech support, though I haven't heard from them yet. Thought I'd post on here as well. Thank you!

Model # VAP430
                          Firmware: 3.2
                          Build: U5.6.0
                          ESN: WWZOPHAP1603199

Comment

Originally posted by ctophil View Post
                            Hi, I'm not sure if you guys still fix the blank screen problem. I'm having the same issue as everybody else on this thread. No videos will play, not even the previews. It will act like it'll play but will stay on the black screen. My Vizio Co-Star information is below if necessary. I already e-mailed tech support, though I haven't heard from them yet. Thought I'd post on here as well. Thank you!

Model # VAP430
                            Firmware: 3.2
                            Build: U5.6.0
                            ESN: WWZOPHAP1603199

Comment

Originally posted by FelipeF View Post
                              Thank you very much for your help! It works flawlessly now. You guys really have fast customer service.

Comment

Having the same black screen costar issue as everybody else. Can you still help?

ESN: DWWZOPHAP1103802

Comment

Working...
                                X