Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

True Blood now UV enabled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: True Blood now UV enabled

I redeemed all 6 seasons at Flixster. I have 5 & 6, but not 1-4.

1-4 show up in my UV library as seasons. 5-6 show up as episodes (as shows redeemed at Flixster usually do). Wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by DanielH View Post
      As some have said, sometimes it can take awhile to export/import. This is especially true when it comes to larger libraries. If it hasn't moved over by the end of the weekend, let me know and i'll try to force it to sync.
      Any chance we'll see more HBO shows get the UV treatment soon, Dan?

Comment

Mine were not showing up with other UV providers not just Vudu. Contacting Flixster support got the issue resolved

Comment

Originally posted by Tracer View Post
          Mine were not showing up with other UV providers not just Vudu. Contacting Flixster support got the issue resolved
          I had the same problem but Flixster support fixed them all by refreshing them, along with my other HBO shows...segue...

All HBO shows (that came with a code) are UV on Target Ticket now. So hopefully it's only a matter of time for VUDU.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerJ View Post
            I have Seasons 4, 5 and 6 of True Blood. 5 and 6 have synced up but 4 has not yet. And I have Season 1 of Strike Back which has not synced up yet, either. Hopefully they will soon, though.
            Originally posted by AwfulWaffle View Post
            I had the same problem but Flixster support fixed them all by refreshing them, along with my other HBO shows...segue...

All HBO shows (that came with a code) are UV on Target Ticket now. So hopefully it's only a matter of time for VUDU.
            As some have said, sometimes it can take awhile to export/import. This is especially true when it comes to larger libraries. If it hasn't moved over by the end of the weekend, let me know and i'll try to force it to sync.
            I filed a ticket with Flixster. They said they refreshed all my shows but i'm seeing no change yet on Vudu. On TargetTicket I now see 3 random episodes of True Blood but nothing more. I replied to Flixster with the same info but I'm still waiting to hear back. Anyone have any other ideas?

Update: Flixster has gotten back to me and now says that they've manually re-added all my HBO shows. But there is still no change on Vudu. (Or Target) I disconnected my UV account from Vudu and re-linked it just to be sure. Even the HBO shows that are showing in Vudu, though, are showing check-marks next to each episode but still have prices under "Own" rather than just showing that I own the season. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
            Last edited by RogerJ; 09-05-2014, 01:25 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

Originally posted by AwfulWaffle View Post

I got this reply from Flixster support.

"I do apologize but Vudu has a different arrangement with HBO. They offer a non UltraViolet version of HBO shows. Because of this your UltraViolet copies will not show up in Vudu. Again we apologize for the inconvenience."

If Vudu can fix this issue where my Seasons 1, 2, and 3 of True Blood show up I will appreciate it.

I also have Seasons 1 of Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones which Flixster recognizes but Vudu does not.

Hopefully they will be available on Vudu soon as well.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by racehorse View Post
                I got this reply from Flixster support.

"I do apologize but Vudu has a different arrangement with HBO. They offer a non UltraViolet version of HBO shows. Because of this your UltraViolet copies will not show up in Vudu. Again we apologize for the inconvenience."

If Vudu can fix this issue where my Seasons 1, 2, and 3 of True Blood show up I will appreciate it.

I also have Seasons 1 of Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones which Flixster recognizes but Vudu does not.

Hopefully they will be available on Vudu soon as well.

Thanks.
                Sounds like you got a misinformed rep. They fixed all of my True Blood, and every other HBO show for Target. I'd try again.

Comment

An excerpt from my lasted from from Flixster...
                  I have re-inserted the requested titles to fix the codes associated with them. Note: Only "True Blood" is available on Vudu for HBO.
                  But STILL no change on Season 4 of True Blood and none of my other HBO shows are showing.

Comment

Season 5 ported over for me, but Season one has yet to, and it's been a week.

Comment

Hi.

I have contacted Flixster twice about this issue. My copies of Seasons 1, 2, and 3 which Flixster recognizes are not being recognized at Vudu. I will appreciate it if you can help resolve this. Here is the latest reply from Flixster:

"Thank you for contacting Flixster Customer Care for UltraViolet?. I appreciate the opportunity to assist you today and apologize for any technical issues you are experiencing.

In order to resolve the request you have described, please refer to the VUDU website for more information : http://www.vudu.com or contact VUDU support directly at http://www.vudu.com/support.

Thank you for contacting us today. If you have any additional questions please click here."

- Flixster Customer Care for UltraViolet?
                      http://support.ultraviolet.flixster.com

Comment

Originally posted by racehorse View Post
                        Hi.

I have contacted Flixster twice about this issue. My copies of Seasons 1, 2, and 3 which Flixster recognizes are not being recognized at Vudu. I will appreciate it if you can help resolve this. Here is the latest reply from Flixster:

"Thank you for contacting Flixster Customer Care for UltraViolet?. I appreciate the opportunity to assist you today and apologize for any technical issues you are experiencing.

In order to resolve the request you have described, please refer to the VUDU website for more information : http://www.vudu.com or contact VUDU support directly at http://www.vudu.com/support.

Thank you for contacting us today. If you have any additional questions please click here."

- Flixster Customer Care for UltraViolet?
                        http://support.ultraviolet.flixster.com
                        This may not be something that we can resolve for you. I would have to check your VUDU account to be sure. Flixster may have the season level ALID's for True Blood exporting. It should be updated there to export ALID's for each episode instead. As i said, i would have to take a look at your VUDU account to confirm this.

Comment

Banshee Season 1 and Behind the Candelabra are now UV enabled.

Comment

I just wanted to share my experience with the HBO shows. I've purchased many HBO shows on Blu-Ray and redeemed the digital codes on iTunes and Flixster previously. I was becoming frustrated that the shows weren't UV and that they weren't in my Vudu account. I used to redeem all of my codes through Flixster until Vudu became my preferred platform, so True Blood seasons 1-5 were all in my Flixster account. When season 6 came out, I was able to redeem the same code in iTunes and Flixster (because I wanted to keep all the seasons in the same account), but decided to try the used code in Vudu and it actually worked! At that point I wondered if I could redeem past seasons with the same code so I can have them all in my Vudu account as well. Of course, I no longer had the old redemption codes, so I contacted Apple support to retrieve all of the codes for the shows I redeem in iTunes, which they gladly assisted me with. Low and behold, every one of the codes were still active, and I was able to redeem them in Vudu. I then asked for every code to all of my HBO shows and Vudu accepted all of them, so I now have every season of True Blood, Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire and Girls in my Vudu account despite the codes being used years ago in many cases on Flixster and iTunes. So my advice to you all is if you can acquire your codes, you can still use them, even though you redeemed them before. This will make True Blood and other show's lack of UV, or the shows not being available in your Vudu account a non-issue.

Comment

Boardwalk Empire, and some of Game of Thrones now UV.

Comment

I have True Blood s4 on Flixster and it hasn't shown up yet

Comment

Working...
                                X