Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Batman 60's TV Series on the Vudu schedule?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Batman 60's TV Series on the Vudu schedule?

Okay So I had to use Flixster and now when I try to add my digital code here since UV isn't transferring my 120 episodes to VUDU, what do I need to do...

Comment

Originally posted by kgreen29 View Post
      Felipe considering vudu completely botched this release with week late redeem, half season 2 missing for week, no bonus stuff for having to redeem elsewhere, I think vudu should give us a new code to re redeem on vudu since you guys never seem to be able to just fix our accounts. Support always says they cant fix it need to re buy with a credit or something. This isn't the first time either. Breaking Bad was a late redeem at the time as well. If a title is out and has a uv slip stating a date to redeem its inexcusable for the site not to be ready on release date. Seems like this happens more and more. Need to take care of this.
      I too am not pleased with the fact that VUDU did not have a redemption up and we had to go elsewhere to redeem and now lose out on streaming extras. I would appreciate, as would all the others I am sure, the ability to have the whole package that VUDU offers now. Can we get some assistance in this? (Over 2000 titles in my VUDU account, not a fly by night customer)

Comment

The bigger issue for me is that VUDU has chosen to encode BATMAN '66 episodes pillar boxed for HDTV... that means the frame winds up with black around all four sides when viewed with the iPad app.

Flixster actually properly encoded as full-frame 4:3, so episodes streamed from their app correctly fill the entire iPad display.

Comment

What's not clear is if VUDU customer service can simply add the 'Bonus Features' package (ID#622209) to the 'Series' listing with the 3 seasons that ported over from Flixster (ID#614640) when it's only the 'Complete Series' listing (ID#622237) that includes the Bonus Features package currently. If it's that simple, then problem solved hopefully and they can make it happen. Otherwise, I'm wondering if the other service would have to issue a refund first (since I doubt they can issue replacement codes) and remove it from that account, thereby clearing the way for you to re-purchase it on Vudu as the 'Complete Series'.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff*H View Post
            What's not clear is if VUDU customer service can simply add the 'Bonus Features' package (ID#622209) to the 'Series' listing with the 3 seasons that ported over from Flixster (ID#614640) when it's only the 'Complete Series' listing (ID#622237) that includes the Bonus Features package currently. If it's that simple, then problem solved hopefully and they can make it happen. Otherwise, I'm wondering if the other service would have to issue a refund first (since I doubt they can issue replacement codes) and remove it from that account, thereby clearing the way for you to re-purchase it on Vudu as the 'Complete Series'.
            I'd like to respectfully raise my hand as another owner of the Batman Series Limited Edition BluRays that is very disappointed that the extra features are not showing in my list. There are a lot of things I like about the Ultraviolet program as well as about Vudu specifically, so I'm not trying to gripe with the following. I would have redeemed my ultraviolet code via Vudu had it been possible to do so when I received the set. Like Jeff and others, I hope that Vudu will resolve whatever the issue is so that the bonus features show up in our lists. The idea behind Ultraviolet is that no matter where you buy a disc or set, that you then have access to the material digitally in the form of a locker. Any bonus material that is available digitally that was part of the disc purchase should be automatically included. If Ultraviolet and services such as Vudu, Flixster, etc. really want to compete with ITunes (and I want them to), then there are some issues that need addressing. You could tell from the posts on the release day of the Batman series that folks were anxious over whether to redeem their codes at Flixster vs. waiting to see if the title showed up for redeeming on Vudu. Now many of us have issues where we'd like digital access to the bonus features. I'm away on business travel for over a month each year. That makes it very appealing to me to purchase movies/tv shows that I can then access digitally without any extra effort.

I really like Vudu's interface and the new PS3 application is well done. I'm a fan overall. I just wish the partners involved with Ultraviolet would get their ducks in a row and work out the obvious snags with items being available on release day, consistency for the consumer so that we know what to expect when redeeming codes and even better labeling on dvds/blu rays themselves for WHAT SPECIFICALLY is included for digital streaming. For standard dvds, that means knowing whether redeeming an ultraviolet code will result in a HD quality digital version or SD. I bought the Color Purple at Walmart that had an ultraviolet sticker. I had hoped it would be for the HD digital version. It wasn't. So I thought, "okay, I'll use the disc to digital feature and just pay the $5 (or do 10 at a time for half off). That wouldn't work because I already owned the title. I'd like those kinks to be worked out so that I can either pay to upgrade for a title I own, etc. Also, it's puzzling why so many disc to digital titles are not recognized when using the stand alone program. Some will recognize on Flixster but not Vudu and vice versa.

Again, I hope Vudu will find a resolution for those of us who spent a lot of money purchasing the Batman tv series hoping to have all of the digital content available via our digital lockers. If the bonus features simply weren't available digitally, then that would be one thing. Knowing that those features are indeed available but that we don't have access to them strikes me as not being our fault and something that should be corrected by the content and/or service providers. I hope we have an update with good news soon.

Thank you to the folks who have posted to the thread thus far. It's helped knowing that others are, regrettably, having the same issues.

Comment

once again another tv show program importing with the option still to buy is such b.s and the customer gets screwed is so unfair

the card states to redeem via flixster

if it was coming to vudu why couldn't they have and advertisment stating it will be available come such and such date :roll eyes:

Comment

It would be greatly appreciated if someone from Vudu would address the issue with the bonus features for the Batman tv series as described in this thread and provided a response.

All Vudu users who registered the complete set should have the bonus features available to us regardless of where we registered the code (it wasn't our fault that Vudu did not have the title in the system on release day for us to register the code). These types of issues should be addressed and resolved. I realize that the Vudu folks who moderate in the forum aren't to blame for the problems but the issues should be escalated to the appropriate folks and the moderators here should provide answers.

Comment

Originally posted by thetange View Post
                  It would be greatly appreciated if someone from Vudu would address the issue with the bonus features for the Batman tv series as described in this thread and provided a response.

All Vudu users who registered the complete set should have the bonus features available to us regardless of where we registered the code (it wasn't our fault that Vudu did not have the title in the system on release day for us to register the code). These types of issues should be addressed and resolved. I realize that the Vudu folks who moderate in the forum aren't to blame for the problems but the issues should be escalated to the appropriate folks and the moderators here should provide answers.
                  +1,000. I posted this issue expecting a response from Daniel, Felipe, et al. WHERE ARE THEY???

Comment

We are checking to see if anything can be done about this. No guarantees folks. Waiting to hear back from the studio.

WB did not make the featurettes UV enabled. We are asking if they can turn it on for you guys.
                    Last edited by FelipeF; 11-21-2014, 11:14 AM. Reason: Update

Comment

Originally posted by FelipeF View Post
                      We are checking to see if anything can be done about this. No guarantees folks. Waiting to hear back from the studio.

WB did not make the featurettes UV enabled. We are asking if they can turn it on for you guys.
                      cant they just update the alid that vudu uses ? I still so confused why shows import individually and not as a set and why it only happens at vudu and no other uv service

please WB do the right thing I spent $200 on my bluray set

Comment

FYI, ALIDS are created (or programmed) by the provider with who you redeemed your code with. Vudu does not have access to Flixsters system, for obvious reasons. So if you redeemed with Flixster, then your account will use the ALIDs put in place that Flixster has for that content. I hope this clears things up a bit for you.

Comment

Sort of disappointed by the lack of extras since I redeemed on Flixster, but I have another question, and I apologize if it's already been covered. On my iPad, if I go to the My TV panel in the app, it lists every episode on the page instead of giving me the individual seasons to pick from. On PS3 and through the website on PC it seems to work properly. Is this something I did?

Comment

We just heard back from WB and they do not want the featurettes included with the UV redemption. Which means that we will not be giving the featurettes on future redemptions. This is the studios decision unfortunately.

Comment

Thank you for the update. Much appreciated. I'm puzzled though that folks who registered on Vudu have the bonus features available (if I understood that correctly) but those of us that registered via Flixster do not. If they're UV enabled when registered here, then I'm not understanding why the features would not be the same regardless of where they were registered. The UV code is the UV - or am I missing something? (never mind - FelipeF's post explained this.....not that any of us are happy about it, but I understand.....though frustrating).

At any rate - again, thank you for providing an update.

Comment

We just heard back from WB and they do not want the featurettes included with the UV redemption. Which means that we will not be giving the featurettes on future redemptions. This is the studios decision unfortunately.
                                Who can we contact at WB? I'd like to issue a complaint.

Comment

Working...
                                X