Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Falling Skies, Adventure Time and Regular Show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Falling Skies, Adventure Time and Regular Show!

I have Falling Skies S3 in my Vudu account now, but S1 and S2 haven't ported for me either. I think it has to do with the "old" way UV handled TV shows. My S1 and S2 UV codes redeemed 1 item each to my UV account (the complete seasons) while my S3 code redeemed 10 items (each episode as an individual entry). Is there a way to fix this on Vudu's end, Dan?

Comment

Originally posted by vanton619 View Post
      I have Falling Skies S3 in my Vudu account now, but S1 and S2 haven't ported for me either. I think it has to do with the "old" way UV handled TV shows. My S1 and S2 UV codes redeemed 1 item each to my UV account (the complete seasons) while my S3 code redeemed 10 items (each episode as an individual entry). Is there a way to fix this on Vudu's end, Dan?
      Reminds me of a situation I'm dealing with. My earliest Ultraviolet redemptions of codes from Blu-ray releases were done on Flixster. A couple of months ago, I noticed that several of those earliest redemptions were SD copies, so I contacted Flixster and they upgraded my copies to HD. I kept not seeing HD copies of the two TV series they added. VUDU kept telling me that I owned the SD season of both, and Flixster itself told me I had SD copies of both seasons. I kept reporting it to Flixster, and Flixster kept adding them to my account.

Eventually, I got smart and checked the Ultraviolet website. UVVU.com shows that I have SD copies of both seasons in SD, and individual copies in SD and HD. In fact, from all those times Flixster added said titles to my account, I had like 8 or 9 copies in SD and HD. I then checked my VUDU account and realized that while I had an SD copy of one of those series' seasons, clicking on the individual episodes shows that I have the entire season's episodes in HD. I then checked the other season, and it still says I have an SD copy of the entire season, as well as SD copies of the episodes.

I contacted VUDU about this and got a knowledgeable representative on the phone who told me to contact Flixster and get them to update or refresh (I can't remember the word used) the "A.L.I.D" for the episodes still showing up in SD on VUDU. Flixster has no idea what I'm talking about.

I realize there isn't much VUDU can do about the title in which they can't see I own HD copies of, but it would be nice if VUDU could somehow display that I own the entire season of the one title that they can see I own all the episodes of, as confusing as that statement is.

Comment

Regarding Falling Skies:

I just spoke with VUDU Customer Service and they are aware of the problem with Seasons 1 & 2, with UV rights not coming over properly. They are working on a fix, but can't provide an estimate on when that will happen.

Thanks

Comment

VUDU got back with me regarding the issue with Season 1 and 2 of Falling skies and their answer is to contact Flixster or whichever place your redeemed the older seasons and get them to handle it. So I called Flixster and they fixed it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by watcherseven View Post
            VUDU got back with me regarding the issue with Season 1 and 2 of Falling skies and their answer is to contact Flixster or whichever place your redeemed the older seasons and get them to handle it. So I called Flixster and they fixed it for me.
            What phone number for Flixster?

Comment

Originally posted by watcherseven View Post
              So do seasons 1 & 2 show up in your VUDU account now?

Comment

Originally posted by KMan2100 View Post
                So do seasons 1 & 2 show up in your VUDU account now?
                They should both import to your VUDU account from UV.

Comment

DanielH,
                  Not sure where your comment was directed, but Falling Skies season 2 has not imported from UV in my account. (Note that I did not call Flixster, but am patiently waiting for Vudu to resolve this on their end). Should I continue to wait? or try something else?
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JayJB View Post
                    DanielH,
                    Not sure where your comment was directed, but Falling Skies season 2 has not imported from UV in my account. (Note that I did not call Flixster, but am patiently waiting for Vudu to resolve this on their end). Should I continue to wait? or try something else?
                    Thanks
                    I went to Flixster and did the live chat. The rep there reloaded both season 1 and 2 to my Flixster account. It took about 5 minutes, but both seasons showed up in Vudu. I would recommend contacting Flixster to get this issue resolved. You may need your redemption code in order for them to help, maybe not if they look into your account and see that you already own the season.

Comment

I have a ticket open with Flixster and they are looking into it. I would have rather done the live chat but it was late and I had to work early today. So I just emailed them. Hoping they get it figured out. If not I'll have to try the live chat another day and see if they can refresh them for me.

Comment

Originally posted by KMan2100 View Post
                        I have a ticket open with Flixster and they are looking into it. I would have rather done the live chat but it was late and I had to work early today. So I just emailed them. Hoping they get it figured out. If not I'll have to try the live chat another day and see if they can refresh them for me.
                        When I emailed them, they pretty much just blew me off...said the item was redeemed and showing in my flixster account. This was their response...

Dear ,

Thank you for contacting Flixster Customer Care for UltraViolet?. I appreciate the opportunity to assist you today and apologize for the technical difficulties you experienced in redeeming your UltraViolet movie.

I have researched your issue and found that the code you provided was successfully redeemed. The movie has been added to your UltraViolet Collection. To see your movie in your Flixster Collection, please refresh your web browser at www.flixster.com. Alternatively, you can log out and log back into your account.

If your movie is still missing, please reply to this message so that I may continue to research your issue.

If you have further questions, you can click here for additional FAQs and troubleshooting tips.

For faster support, we are available for Live Chat between the hours of 7:00am to 1:00am PST. Please click here to chat with a representative.

Thank you,
                        Tara DN

- Flixster Customer Care for UltraViolet?
                        http://support.ultraviolet.flixster.com

When I received the email, I went and did the live chat and got it resolved. I'll be doing the same thing with Copper Season 1 once I find my redemption code.

Update: contacted via Chat. Explained what I did with Falling Skies issue and what the resolution was. Rep readded the Copper Season 1 and it showed up in Vudu almost instantly. No unlinking and relinking of UVVU or flixster or Vudu. Just logged out of Flixster and Vudu, logged back into both and then checked Vudu...Bam, there it was. All was good in the world.
                        Last edited by Gnatevil; 03-04-2015, 09:20 AM. Reason: update on Copper

Comment

I did the Live Chat. It took a lot longer than 5 minutes, but it worked. We had to go through the process of unlinking & relinking all my accounts to UV before he would finally "re-add" it to my account. Once he did that, Falling Skies Season 2 appeared in my Vudu account a few minutes later.

Thanks for your help and suggestions.

Comment

Just got an email back from Flixster saying they re-inserted both seasons to my UV account. Just checked and both seasons 1 & 2 are now showing in my VUDU account and both show owned in HDX. Only thing is they transferred like each episode was purchased individually cause it still gives me the option to buy the season. Oh well, just glad they are showing up on here now.

Comment

Any word on Adventure Time?

Comment

Originally posted by Y2Bogus View Post
                                Any word on Adventure Time?
                                Yes, unfortunately it's going to be awhile before it will be UV enabled. As soon as it's possible to do so, we'll enable it.

Comment

Working...
                                X