Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

walmart pre-order card bonus not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

walmart pre-order card bonus not working

i recently purchased a gta v card and my code isnt working at zreward.com. the cashier had problem ringing it up but eventually it worked but bonus code not working,please help , i was looking forward to watching a movie on my xboc

Re: walmart pre-order card bonus not working

Originally posted by Cameron View Post
    i recently purchased a gta v card and my code isnt working at zreward.com. the cashier had problem ringing it up but eventually it worked but bonus code not working,please help , i was looking forward to watching a movie on my xboc
    Did you ever het this figured out? i am having smae problem with my ps3 card purchased from Walmart.

Thanks

Comment

I purchased one of these back at the BEGINNING OF JUNE and it still doesn't work. I realize that this isn't necessarily Vudu's problem, but both zreward.com and Vudu are owned by Walmart but every time I've talked to someone in the store I get, "Call zreward.com," "Call walmart.com," "Open a ticket with Vudu support," or some other avenue that hasn't produced anything. I've even gone so far as to contact the company that "powers" zreward.com and they gave me this: "Please contact Walmart pre-order customer service department for assistance with your request."

Vudu, can you help us with this issue? Or at least reply and say you have no idea?

Comment

Originally posted by chnandler_bong View Post
        I purchased one of these back at the BEGINNING OF JUNE and it still doesn't work. I realize that this isn't necessarily Vudu's problem, but both zreward.com and Vudu are owned by Walmart but every time I've talked to someone in the store I get, "Call zreward.com," "Call walmart.com," "Open a ticket with Vudu support," or some other avenue that hasn't produced anything. I've even gone so far as to contact the company that "powers" zreward.com and they gave me this: "Please contact Walmart pre-order customer service department for assistance with your request."

Vudu, can you help us with this issue? Or at least reply and say you have no idea?
        The zrewards codes do have an expiration date. If you contact VUDU support with your code, we can look them up to see if the code is valid. In some cases we're able to help with these.

Comment

Originally posted by DanielH View Post
          The zrewards codes do have an expiration date. If you contact VUDU support with your code, we can look them up to see if the code is valid. In some cases we're able to help with these.
          Thanks for replying Dan! Are you referring to code A, the code on the back of the pre-order card we enter into zreward.com, or Code B, the Vudu credit code we get in our email?

EDIT: Also, is it reasonable to assume or expect that a pre-order code for GTA V would be expired a full three months before the game came out?

Comment

Thanks for replying Dan! Are you referring to code A, the code on the back of the pre-order card we enter into zreward.com, or Code B, the Vudu credit code we get in our email?

EDIT: Also, is it reasonable to assume or expect that a pre-order code for GTA V would be expired a full three months before the game came out?
            The VUDU credit code is the one we have the ability to look up.

I believe the expiration date may have been set incorrectly for a few. If you would like to send me your code in a PM, i can take a look into the issue for you.

Comment

The VUDU credit code is the one we have the ability to look up.

I believe the expiration date may have been set incorrectly for a few. If you would like to send me your code in a PM, i can take a look into the issue for you.
              And that's the problem, because since Code A (on the back of the pre-order card) isn't working, zreward.com isn't able to generate Code B (a Vudu credit code). So either there were some pre-order cards printed with a bad code on them that don't work at zreward.com or there is a range of codes that should work at zreward.com but don't because they haven't been "activated" (for lack of a better term). Either way there doesn't seem to be anything we as consumers can do about it so it's a bit frustrating.

Comment

And that's the problem, because since Code A (on the back of the pre-order card) isn't working, zreward.com isn't able to generate Code B (a Vudu credit code). So either there were some pre-order cards printed with a bad code on them that don't work at zreward.com or there is a range of codes that should work at zreward.com but don't because they haven't been "activated" (for lack of a better term). Either way there doesn't seem to be anything we as consumers can do about it so it's a bit frustrating.
                Forgive my ignorance on the matter. On the z-rewards card there is a support number correct? Once you've called, does it give you an option for zrewards games? Sorry, i should add. Could you list the phone number that is on the z-rewards card?
                Last edited by DanielH; 09-24-2013, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Forgive my ignorance on the matter. On the z-rewards card there is a support number correct? Once you've called, does it give you an option for zrewards games? Sorry, i should add. Could you list the phone number that is on the z-rewards card?
                  No problem, thanks for working with me on this! I've scoured the zreward.com website as thoroughly as I can and I haven't been able to find a contact number, and I don't think the card itself has a contact phone number on it but I can double-check that when I get home. As suggested by store employees I've reached out to walmart.com via their 800 number and they come back with blank stares and say talk to the store.....

Comment

Confirmed, I don't see a phone number anywhere on the back of the card:

EDIT: I can't add an image either locally or from a URL for some reason, so here is a picture of the back of the card:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uj8abfkivo...2011.42.44.jpg

Comment

EDIT: I can't add an image either locally or from a URL for some reason, so here is a picture of the back of the card:

Thanks! I'm reaching out to see who you should contact in a case like this. I'll keep you posted.

Comment

Which game is this picture for?

Comment

Which game is this picture for?
                          GTA V

Comment

Neither of my zreward codes work from the Call of Duty: Ghosts cards (Xbox 360 and PS3).

Comment

Still waiting to hear back, everyone. I'll relay the information as soon as I have it.

Comment

Working...
                              X