Just a quick report about Dreamworks "Dragons: Riders of Berk." Vudu has both season one and two on sale right now in HDX for $19.99 each (10 episodes in season one / 23 minutes each = $2 per episode / season two is still in progess so if you purchase it you'll get every new episode in the second season as they are released).

As a huge fan of the original movie, "How To Train Your Dragon," the spin-off TV series is a must-have addition for me. Dreamworks "Dragons: Riders of Berk" season one is available in stores on DVD (no UV or digital copy as far as I know). Since there currently is no blu-ray edition, I purchased season one (and season two in progress) from Vudu in HDX format (1080p).

The picture quality is phenomenal! The audio of each episode is Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 and it sounds really great.

I've already enjoyed the first half of season one and I love the continuing saga of Hiccup and his crew just as much as I adore the original movie. It's very entertaining for both adults and children. Many of the original talent voice the characters (one standout exception: Gerard Butler as Hiccup's father). There's a few new characters too. The episodes are fun, exciting and innovative. Of course, my favorite dragon is that lovable nightfury: Toothless!

Vudu's HDX presentation of "Riders of Berk" really shines! If you are a fan of "How To Train Your Dragon" I highly recommend this amazing Dreamworks series.

YouTube teaser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyNbn5jrsV0