atasehir escort pendik escort ankara escort

Announcement

Collapse

Vudu Forum Guidelines

Vudu Forum Guidelines

The Vudu Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Vudu experience. Here, Vudu customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Vudu and Vudu -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Vudu customers with questions and/or problems with their Vudu service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Vudu Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Vudu Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Vudu reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Vudu products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Vudu retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Vudu Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Vudu products and services should be directed to Vudu customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Vudu, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Vudu a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Vudu desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Vudu will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Vudu is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Vudu the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Vudu for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Vudu takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

The Little Mermaid

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The Little Mermaid

    Was this title removed by Disney/returned to the vault? I wanted to buy the 3D version, but it's no longer listed in 3D or 2D for sale. I saw it's still on iTunes, MGO, Amazon, Cinemanow, etc.

    #2
    Re: The Little Mermaid

    Originally posted by VuduAddict View Post
    Was this title removed by Disney/returned to the vault? I wanted to buy the 3D version, but it's no longer listed in 3D or 2D for sale. I saw it's still on iTunes, MGO, Amazon, Cinemanow, etc.
    if you buy it on itunes or google play it will export to vudu

    Comment


      #3
      Re: The Little Mermaid

      Originally posted by danglin709 View Post
      if you buy it on itunes or google play it will export to vudu
      They don't sell the 3D version though.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: The Little Mermaid

        Originally posted by Grey Ghost View Post
        They don't sell the 3D version though.
        vudu must have stopped selling it cause its not in "The Vault" per Disney's web site

        Comment


          #5
          Re: The Little Mermaid

          Yeah I was told from Disney that it's not a vaulted title, but Vudu likely needs to renew this title.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: The Little Mermaid

            Sadly, the 3D version is hard to find.

            Comment


              #7
              Re: The Little Mermaid

              Originally posted by danglin709 View Post
              if you buy it on itunes or google play it will export to vudu
              I have been trying to research how to do this, but so far have not found anything. How do you export from Google Play to Vudu ?

              Comment


                #8
                Re: The Little Mermaid

                Originally posted by Eric Morgan View Post
                I have been trying to research how to do this, but so far have not found anything. How do you export from Google Play to Vudu ?
                If you don't have one already, create an account with Disney Movies Anywhere (DMA) at https://www.disneymoviesanywhere.com. There you can link Vudu, Google Play, iTunes and Amazon to DMA.

                Then, any Disney Movie that is available on DMA will port over to each provider. Not all movies will port over. All of the Disney owned Marvel titles and Star Wars titles have worked for me. Also the majority of their cartoon library worked fine. I ran into one issue and that was with Gnomeo and Juliet. It was originally available on iTunes and the way old Disney streaming service. When they got rid of that and brought DMA online, it did not bring that one movie over. Everything else I owned from Disney came over from iTunes.

                Good Luck...

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: The Little Mermaid

                  Gnomeo and Juliet is technically a Touchstone release and therefore not part of DMA.

                  Originally posted by Gnatevil View Post
                  If you don't have one already, create an account with Disney Movies Anywhere (DMA) at https://www.disneymoviesanywhere.com. There you can link Vudu, Google Play, iTunes and Amazon to DMA.

                  Then, any Disney Movie that is available on DMA will port over to each provider. Not all movies will port over. All of the Disney owned Marvel titles and Star Wars titles have worked for me. Also the majority of their cartoon library worked fine. I ran into one issue and that was with Gnomeo and Juliet. It was originally available on iTunes and the way old Disney streaming service. When they got rid of that and brought DMA online, it did not bring that one movie over. Everything else I owned from Disney came over from iTunes.

                  Good Luck...

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X