Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Movies Anywhere Titles Marked and listed in Vudu but not at MA (and vice versa)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Movies Anywhere Titles Marked and listed in Vudu but not at MA (and vice versa)

Originally posted by danglin709 View Post
    it likely will not be upgraded as the new version is from a different distributor SONY
    https://www.vudu.com/movies/#!conten...Band-Christmas
    and the old one was Vivendi
    https://www.vudu.com/movies/#!conten...band-Christmas
    also the old one was shorter by 3 minutes
    They have reincorporated Kermit back into the sequence and maybe a song. He was missing from the older version.

Comment

Re: Movies Anywhere Titles Marked and listed in Vudu but not at MA (and vice versa)

Updated post with recent info.

Comment

Originally posted by Starkenator View Post
        War for Planet of the Apes is showing owned on Vudu but it not porting to MA. Anyone else have this problem?
        Mine ported fine after redeeming the movie code on Vudu.

Comment

I'm still having issues getting Mickey's Christmas Carol and Toy Story of Terror to port in. I had both of these in DMA, and they ported to Vudu, Amazon, iTunes and Google fine when I redeemed them months ago, but still nothing in MA, no matter how many times I unlink all my accounts. Been trying to get them in since day one.

Sydney White is MA on Vudu and still not listed on MA, therefore it hasn't ported to my other linked accounts either.

Comment

Hey everyone...I am sorta new. I signed up awhile but never used it. So last week, I went through my 900+ movies to see what was on Movies Anywhere, Vudu, Google Play, and iTunes. And now I came to this thread and noticed everyone is having the same exact issue. I literally wasted several days going through my lib because I have the same exact movie issues.

I am missing Superman and Mickey also from MA. I know this is only a Vudu related but I am missing Batman vs Two Face, Dick Tracy, Enemy of the State, and The Professional from Google Play. All 4 films are on MA, Vudu, Amazon, and iTunes. I am also missing several on iTunes but I realized it is because iTunes does not own them. For example, I am missing suicide squad extended cut from iTunes but iTunes is not selling it.

I just wanted to give my two cents and introduce myself.

P.s. Movies Anywhere customer service is bad. I really missed Disney Movies Anywhere customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by gohan16ken View Post

P.s. Movies Anywhere customer service is bad. I really missed Disney Movies Anywhere customer service.
              Yeah, the difference is like night and day. Once they dropped the word "Disney", they also dropped the great service.

73 UHD
              855 HDX
              2 SD

Comment

Originally posted by lujan View Post
                Yeah, the difference is like night and day. Once they dropped the word "Disney", they also dropped the great service.

73 UHD
                855 HDX
                2 SD
                I emailed their support on launch day. I got my first reply back this past week. I still have another email I sent in the day after launch, which has yet to be responded to.

Comment

By the way I should mention that I submitted the top of this thread to MA support not too long after the thread was created. Several days later I received a very lame cut and paste response regarding linking and relinking. Uggggg.

I replied and asked them to forward the ticket to the content team.

Comment

I got Mickey's Christmas Carol I got an error uploading a screenshot

It seems both Vudu and Google Play may have wrong info on Superman The Movie (1978). Also, it seems that a movie can be MA in one retailer but not another. Batman vs Two-Face, Dick Tracy, and Enemy of the State is not listed as MA eligible on Google Play. However, The Professional is listed as MA eligible on Google Play.

Well good luck with resolving y'all issues!

Email from Movies Anywhere
                    Hi there Rohan,

Thank you for sending in your request.

We have added Micky's Christmas Carol to your Movies Anywhere account.

We are unable to add Superman The Movie (1978), as it is not yet in the Movies Anywhere catalog, but in the meantime, you should still be able to view it through your VUDO account.

As for the remaining titles not adding into Google from Movies Anywhere:

Batman vs Two-Face
                    Dick Tracy
                    Enemy of the State
                    The Professional

It does appear that these movies are not supported by Google, which means they will not populate into your Google account.
                    Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you at any time.

Happy Viewing!

Comment

I got a reply back from MA (finally), they said a fix is coming soon for Toy Story of Terror and Mickey's Christmas Carol. They also said that Sydney White that is marked MA in Vudu is not actually a MA eligible title, which is why they don't even offer it.

Edit: Mickey's Christmas Carol just showed up in MA as well.

Comment

Updated main thread. Good to see MA is working on fixes.

Felipe - Please note SYDNEY WHITE (no listing at MA, Vudu has MA logo, BUT IT IS NOT AN MA TITLE ACCORDING TO MA)

Comment

Originally posted by diamond204 View Post
                          or B) Are listed as a title at Movies Anywhere, but do not port to Vudu and/or missing the MA logo.
                          Flying Down to Rio has an entry on Movies Anywhere, but does not have the movies anywhere logo at vudu, and does not port to Movies Anywhere from vudu.

Comment

Originally posted by MovieLover500 View Post
                            Flying Down to Rio has an entry on Movies Anywhere, but does not have the movies anywhere logo at vudu, and does not port to Movies Anywhere from vudu.
                            Thanks - added. Vudu - please note this one as well, hopefully you can fix on your end.

Comment

The movie "When Did you Last See Your Father?" marked as MA on Vudu, but it has not ported to MA

Comment

Toy Story of Terror finally ported over to MA this afternoon!

Only MA title I'm missing is Sydney White, which MA says is not a MA title, even though Vudu says it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X