Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

DreamWorks UV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DreamWorks UV

I just noticed that a few titles are now UV

Gladiator
    Transformers
    Tropic Thunder

Re: DreamWorks UV

Sweet.

With Dreamworks onboard and MGM starting to come around, it appears the last major holdout is Disney.

EDIT-

Live-action Dreamworks production / co-production UV titles I found-

Almost Famous
    American Beauty
    Deep Impact
    Gladiator
    The Haunting
    Mousehunt
    The Peacemaker
    Road Trip

Still not UV-

Amistad
    Forces Of Nature
    Galaxy Quest
    Small Soldiers
    Small Time Crooks
    Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
    What Lies Beneath

Not on Vudu-

Anchorman - The Legend Of Ron Burgundy
    In Dreams
    Paulie
    Saving Private Ryan

This is a partial list that I'm not done with yet.

Comment

Here's My List. Quite a few are UV.

A
      A.I. Artificial Intelligence (Not on Vudu)
      Almost Famous (UV)
      American Beauty (UV)
      Amistad (Not UV)
      Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (UV)
      Antz (UV)
      Anything Else (Not on Vudu)
      B
      A Beautiful Mind (Not on Vudu)
      Biker Boyz (Not on Vudu)
      Blades of Glory (UV)
      The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
      C
      Cast Away (UV)
      The Cat in the Hat (Not on Vudu)
      Catch Me If You Can (Not on Vudu)
      Chicken Run (UV)
      Collateral (Not on Vudu)
      The Contender
      Cowboys & Aliens (UV)
      The Curse of the Jade Scorpion (Not on Vudu)
      D
      Dear Diary
      Deep Impact (UV)
      The Delivery Man
      Dinner for Schmucks (UV)
      Disturbia (Not on Vudu)
      Dreamer (not UV)
      Dreamgirls (film)
      E
      Eagle Eye (UV)
      Earp: Saints For Sinners
      Envy
      EuroTrip (Not on Vudu)
      An Everlasting Piece
      Evolution
      F
      The Fifth Estate (Not on vudu)
      Flags of Our Fathers (Not on Vudu)
      Forces of Nature (UV)
      Fright Night (Not UV)
      G
      Galaxy Quest (Not UV)
      Ghost Town
      Gladiator (UV)
      H
      The Haunting (UV)
      Head of State (not on Vudu)
      The Heartbreak Kid (2007 film)
      The Help (Not UV)
      Hollywood Ending
      Hotel for Dogs (UV)
      House of Sand and Fog (film)
      I
      I Am Number Four (Not UV)
      I Love You, Man (UV)
      In Dreams (film)
      The Island (Not on vudu)
      J
      Just like Heaven (Not on Vudu)
      K
      The Kite Runner (UV)
      Kung Fu Panda (UV)
      L
      The Last Castle (Not UV)
      The Last Kiss (Not on vudu)
      The Legend of Bagger Vance (Not on Vudu)
      Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (UV) (Not D2D)
      Letters from Iwo Jima (UV) (D2D)
      Lincoln (2012 film)
      The Love Letter (Not on vudu)
      The Lovely Bones (Not UV)
      M
      Madagascar (Not on Vudu)
      Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (UV)
      Madagascar 3 (UV)
      Match Point (Not on Vudu)
      Meet the Fockers (Not on Vudu)
      Meet the Parents (Not UV)
      Memoirs of a Geisha (UV)
      The Mexican (Not UV)
      Minority Report (UV) (Not D2D)
      MouseHunt (UV)
      Munich (film)
      N
      Norbit (UV)
      O
      Old School (UV)
      Over the Hedge (Not on vudu)
      P
      Paranormal Activity (UV)
      Paulie (Not on vudu)
      Paycheck (UV) (D2D)
      The Peacemaker (
      People like Us
      Perfume: The Story of a Murderer
      The Prince of Egypt (UV)
      The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio
      Puss in Boots (UV)
      R
      Real Steel (Not UV)
      Red Eye (Not on vudu)
      Revolutionary Road (Not UV)
      The Ring Two (not on vudu)
      The Ring (Not UV)
      The Road to El Dorado (UV)
      Road to Perdition (Not on vudu)
      Road Trip (UV)
      The Ruins (Not UV)
      S
      Saving Private Ryan (Not on vudu)
      Seabiscuit (Not on vudu)
      Shark Tale (Not on vudu)
      She's Out of My League
      She's the Man (Not on vudu)
      Shrek (UV)
      Shrek 2 (Rental Only)
      Shrek Forever After (UV)
      Shrek the Third (UV)
      Shutter Island (UV)
      Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas (UV Only D2D)
      Small Soldiers (Not UV)
      Small Time Crooks (Not UV)
      The Soloist (Not on Vudu)
      Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (UV)
      The Stepford Wives (UV)
      Surviving Christmas
      Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (Not UV)
      T
      The Ruins (UV)
      The Terminal (Not on Vudu)
      Things We Lost in the Fire
      A Thousand Words (UV)
      The Time Machine (Not on vudu)
      Transformers (UV)
      Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Not UV)
      Tropic Thunder (Not UV)
      The Tuxedo (Not on vudu)
      U
      The Uninvited (UV)
      W
      War Horse (Not UV)
      War of the Worlds (Not on vudu)
      What Lies Beneath (UV)
      Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! (Not on vudu)

Comment

Is Dreamworks Gladiator D2D yet?

Comment

I have Anchorman in my account which is non UV and not for sale atm. Don't know why the content providers would pull this. I know the sequel is coming soon but damn can they be that greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by nycomet View Post
            Nope

Comment

Most of the uv dreamworks movies show as paramount on cinemanow. Those must be the ones that are uv. I know paramount used to have something to do with dreamworks. I didn't check all the movies listed. Anyone find any non paramount dreamworks movies?

Comment

Yeah, these need to be D2D stat.

Comment

Anchorman - The Legend Of Ron Burgundy is now UV

Comment

The one I am waiting for is:

Comment

[QUOTE=nycomet;1154081]The one I am waiting for is:

[/QUOTE

Hey Comet,

Real Steel is DreamWorks/Touchstone = Disney = Hopefully someday
                      Last edited by johnmccann1976; 02-21-2013, 08:01 PM. Reason: I do not know how to spell lol :)

Comment

The good news some movies are getting converted slow and steady. I am going crazy waiting for the MGM stuff lol.

Comment

The one I am waiting for is:

+1 for this !!

Comment

nope. Also, how can you only have one of the three Transformers? Geez!

Comment

Are any animation D2D? I see lots like Shrek and Prince of Egypt for in-store but not for in-home D2D.

Comment

Working...
                              X