Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Help can't load vudu page on pc what settings do I have wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help can't load vudu page on pc what settings do I have wrong

Do you have a clue why this would be happening??

I submitted a concern but can't find it on here why?? My concern is when i go to log in or to redeem Ultravoilet are anything other then the forums I get a message that says "This page contains content that will not be delivered useing a secured HTTPS connection, which would compromise the secrurity of the entire page" Yes or no no matter which one that i pick it still does not allow me to sign into vudu or even show me the boxes to sign in.
    And then done in the bottom left corner there is an exclaimotory (!) that then says
    Webpage error details
    User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; Creative AutoUpdate v1.40.01)
    Timestamp: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 17:06:01 UTC

Line: 21
    Char: 136
    Code: 0
    URI: http://www.vudu.com/ecopy.html
    I am only haveing this problem with www.Vudu.com

Re: Help can't load vudu page on pc what settings do I have wrong

Originally posted by pcme2000 View Post
    Do you have a clue why this would be happening??

I submitted a concern but can't find it on here why?? My concern is when i go to log in or to redeem Ultravoilet are anything other then the forums I get a message that says "This page contains content that will not be delivered useing a secured HTTPS connection, which would compromise the secrurity of the entire page" Yes or no no matter which one that i pick it still does not allow me to sign into vudu or even show me the boxes to sign in.
    And then done in the bottom left corner there is an exclaimotory (!) that then says
    Webpage error details
    User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; Creative AutoUpdate v1.40.01)
    Timestamp: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 17:06:01 UTC

URI: http://www.vudu.com/ecopy.html
    I am only haveing this problem with www.Vudu.com

Are you running any plug-ins for your browser?

Comment

What do you mean by plug ins? I am not trying to sound stupid but i don't know what you mean.

Comment

What do you mean by plug ins? I am not trying to sound stupid but i don't know what you mean.
        Ad-blocker, or any customer applications you run on your browser. You may not have any installed. Have you tried any other browsers as of yet?

Comment

I finally tried FireFox this afternoon and it all works fine. Just i am a IE person. Would like to figure out why all of a sudden it won't work on IE8

Name: Java(tm) Plug-In SSV Helper
          Publisher: Oracle America, Inc.
          Type: Browser Helper Object
          Version: 7.0.130.20
          File date:
          Date last accessed: Today, March 03, 2013, 15 minutes ago
          Class ID: {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}
          Use count: 11943
          Block count: 1
          File: ssv.dll
          Folder: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin
          Is that a bad plug-in?

Comment

Pop up blocker is off

Comment

I finally tried FireFox this afternoon and it all works fine. Just i am a IE person. Would like to figure out why all of a sudden it won't work on IE8

Name: Java(tm) Plug-In SSV Helper
              Publisher: Oracle America, Inc.
              Type: Browser Helper Object
              Version: 7.0.130.20
              File date:
              Date last accessed: Today, March 03, 2013, 15 minutes ago
              Class ID: {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}
              Use count: 11943
              Block count: 1
              File: ssv.dll
              Folder: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin
              Is that a bad plug-in?

I'm running version 9 so i'm not able to reproduce. Lets get a case going for you. Could you please send me a PM with your account information?

Comment

How do i do a private message on here?

Comment

How do i do a private message on here?
                  Click on DanielH's username, from the post above, and select the send private message option.

Comment

thank you

Comment

Is there any way to fix this problem on IE?

Comment

Webpage error details

Timestamp: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 22:37:42 UTC

URI: https://my.vudu.com/MyLogin.html?type=sign_in

Comment

I'm getting this filed now. I'll let you know as soon as we have an update

Comment

Does anyone have a clue on what I can do to make it work again on IE?

Comment

Working...
                            X