Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Disc to Digital Title List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Direct-to-Digital list and other utilities (Error Tracker, Redemption Log)

Originally posted by Walter-S_North_Carolina View Post
    zombie Apocalypse flixs are all the rage.

FYI, it turns out the best weapon to get your hands on during a zombie apocalypse is a spear of some kind, but one that will not get snagged when you impale the undead.

The idea is to poke them from a distance, but be able to pull out quickly to move on to killing the next one.
    Me thinks you have given this much thought ... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ruinit View Post
      Me thinks you have given this much thought ... lol

sadly, it is a disturbingly frequent topic of discussion with the gentlemen with whom I eat my weekday lunches.

Guns have the convenience that are inherent with a ranged weapon. Chompers move slow, so with moderate to high marksmen skill, you can have good success rates with decapitating head shots on the larger calibers rounds. For those who are junior marksmen, the center mass shots are easy enough. The downfall here are the annoying periodic mechanical failures and of course foraging for an adequate supply of ammo.

With the meandering horde of chompers that any home stead owner will need deal with post zombie apocalypse, you can mow the field as it were with the classic method of a baseball bat to the head. This does work good, but leads to a laundry issue since the undead smell bad. Washing the work clothing is hard work after employing this method.

The spear seems to be the consensus as the best course for personal weaponry when one finds themselves in the midst of a zombie apocalypse.

Sorry for the rabbit trail. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming....

Comment

"Shark Tale" & "Madagascar" were able to be picked off my list.

Swiss21 said "Shrek 2" was on there and double checked, but this morning it is gone. I is suspected it too will be available very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter-S_North_Carolina View Post
          "Shark Tale" & "Madagascar" were able to be picked off my list.

Swiss21 said "Shrek 2" was on there and double checked, but this morning it is gone. I is suspected it too will be available very soon.
          It's a small update of only 6 new titles found (Latest Updates), but at least half of them were on my wishlist:
          • Crossroads (2002)
          • The Island (2005)
          • Madagascar (2005)
          • Shark Tale (2004)
          • Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)
          • War of the Worlds (2005)

Shark Tale is a good pickup for sure, since the Blu-Ray doesn't exist in this realm. And sorry, Walter, no zombies to spear in this batch, but I think The Fallen used a spear....maybe it was a stave. I'll be watching it soon and let you know.

Comment

Thank you your Eminence,

"28 Days Later" was the last one. I suspect "Battery" will be next followed by "World War Z".

Like you, I had been hoping for "Shark Tale".

I am betting it will look jaw-dropping good on HDX.

take care...

Comment

Thanks for the update I can pick them all up except Crossroads

Comment

I just wanted to thank you for all your effort, hard work. Your diligence is very much appreciated.

Comment

Anyone know if Celeste and Jesse Forever or Rust and Bone work on D2D at home? The Blu's for both of these do not come with a digital copy or UV code. I'm looking at picking up at least Celeste and Jesse Forever and may wait on Rust and Bone to come down in price a bit. Thanks

Comment

Shrek 2 shows as UV on the PS3, but not on the website. It's only available to rent though, so no way to get it as of yet. Vudu says purchase is available on July 1. Looks like the wait might be over soon.

Comment

Quick update today, 15 new movies found: Latest Updates

Comment

Originally posted by FattyMoBookyButt View Post
                        Quick update today, 15 new movies found: Latest Updates
                        I think we're going to need a rollback on that last update. Looks like vudu changed their API slightly. I'm a little confused because I just updated my scrubber to dramatically reduce requests to vudu and provide for 100% identification of available titles. It's been working fine here for several days now in testing, so I don't think it's my scrubber, just a new property to look for in the results. And spot checking a few of those new movies shows them as not available to convert in the raw data...I'll post an update soon.

Comment

Originally posted by FattyMoBookyButt View Post
                          I think we're going to need a rollback on that last update. Looks like vudu changed their API slightly. I'm a little confused because I just updated my scrubber to dramatically reduce requests to vudu and provide for 100% identification of available titles. It's been working fine here for several days now in testing, so I don't think it's my scrubber, just a new property to look for in the results. And spot checking a few of those new movies shows them as not available to convert in the raw data...I'll post an update soon.
                          hehe good catch was about to post that none of those movies appeared to be available Maybe they are trying to keep you on your toes

Comment

hehe good catch was about to post that none of those movies appeared to be available Maybe they are trying to keep you on your toes
                            They need to put him on payroll since he's doing their job for them.

Comment

Originally posted by LuzRinggold View Post
                              They need to put him on payroll since he's doing their job for them.
                              I'm still trying to figure out why this thread hasn't been stickied?

Comment

The Disc to Digital database on VUDU appears to have errors. Some of the titles shown are listed when searching the database through the database for VUDU To Go, however the in store database doesn't show the title. For example Payback is not listed however I had converted that through the VUDU To Go app in the past.

Payback: Straight Up (Director's Cut)

Comment

Working...
                                X