Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Who's got the biggest VUDU (D2D, UV) library here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who's got the biggest VUDU (D2D, UV) library here?

Originally posted by nganiere View Post
    We're neck and neck. I'm at 1952 with 8 in the queue waiting. I took advantage of that fox 50% off sale and got a Paul Newman box set and a Marilyn Monroe box set that added about 20 movies to my total. I am also waiting for a "Leading Man" box set that I used credit card points to get. It'll definitely put me over the 10 threshold to get the half off my queue, but not sure how many are going to be duplicate in the set off the top of my head. That's assuming they all work. 2 Paul Newman and 1 Marilyn movie could not be read. I did use some free credits through a competitor to get SD copies, but I'm holding out for Vudu to fix them. I'd rather have HD and rather give Vudu my money.

Comment

Originally posted by madmod20061 View Post
      We're neck and neck. I'm at 1952 with 8 in the queue waiting. I took advantage of that fox 50% off sale and got a Paul Newman box set and a Marilyn Monroe box set that added about 20 movies to my total. I am also waiting for a "Leading Man" box set that I used credit card points to get. It'll definitely put me over the 10 threshold to get the half off my queue, but not sure how many are going to be duplicate in the set off the top of my head. That's assuming they all work. 2 Paul Newman and 1 Marilyn movie could not be read. I did use some free credits through a competitor to get SD copies, but I'm holding out for Vudu to fix them. I'd rather have HD and rather give Vudu my money.
      guess what, added 11 more today.....

Comment

Hardly in contention here, but I've done some more D2D scanning and I've got 53 in my cart, enough to put me over the 300 mark...I just have to decide whether I want to keep Dreamgirls and Lethal Weapon 1&3 (Director's Cuts) since they all are only available in SD. (The LW movies were part of a box set -- 2&4 didn't register as Director's Cuts, so I can buy them in HDX. )

Comment

Originally posted by MaxH View Post
          Hardly in contention here, but I've done some more D2D scanning and I've got 53 in my cart, enough to put me over the 300 mark...I just have to decide whether I want to keep Dreamgirls and Lethal Weapon 1&3 (Director's Cuts) since they all are only available in SD. (The LW movies were part of a box set -- 2&4 didn't register as Director's Cuts, so I can buy them in HDX. )
          I recently got all for LW in HDX and have been going through re watching them. These are fine works of Richard Donner. Fast paced action thrillers with good solid acting, writing, and effects. I got a four pack in a pawn store for $1.00 and did HDX upgrades on them via D2D.

I can not really speak to the director's cuts, but the theatrical four pack is for sure a worthwhile addition to a library, IMHO.

Comment

Woohoo! 310! I went ahead and converted all 4 Lethal Weapon movies, even though I haven't watched them in many years; ever since I found out what a **** Mel Gibson is off-screen, I can't watch him and not think about it. (Same with Tom Cruise.) But I may not have another 10 movies to convert before the 50% off sale ends, so I figured it's not a lot to pay on the off chance I ever want to watch them again.

Comment

Added a few more. 1972. Nearing 2000. Probably be slow going though. Have 4 in the queue with 4 movies on the way from SwapaDVD. I also have an 8 Films To Die for set my mom asked me to add for her, but most of them require manual verification so who knows when.....

Comment

Added a few more. 1972. Nearing 2000. Probably be slow going though. Have 4 in the queue with 4 movies on the way from SwapaDVD. I also have an 8 Films To Die for set my mom asked me to add for her, but most of them require manual verification so who knows when.....
                just behind you at 1956

http://www.imageshack.eu/dtB.png

Comment

http://www.imageshack.eu/sDB.png

right at the 2000 mark with nothing sitting in my cart to add.....will have to get on that, lol!!!........another milestone reached I guess....

Comment

I took some of my "manually verify" discs in to Walmart and now am at 2002! That was quicker than I thought. 2 in the queue. I'm kicking myself for forgetting to take in 12 Rounds 2 and Knight and Day extended, but oh well. Maybe next time. Or maybe Vudu will get them fixed.

Comment

http://www.imageshack.eu/jmC.png

6 movies I got with vudu credit and a bunch of code redemptions mostly just put me at the 2100 mark.....whoopee! another milestone.....and god nows what I have for tv seasons now, but those were all code redemptions....

Comment

Originally posted by nganiere View Post

http://www.imageshack.eu/jmC.png

6 movies I got with vudu credit and a bunch of code redemptions mostly just put me at the 2100 mark.....whoopee! another milestone.....and god nows what I have for tv seasons now, but those were all code redemptions....
                        I can not get screen grabs to post. I always get an error that says to resize and when I do I get a different error. Oh well. 2044 is my current total with 7 in queue. I doubt I'd be that high if it weren't for Vudu's 10 promotion. I probably end up with things on there I'm unlikely to watch any time soon, but who knows. Maybe I'll be in the mood to k-9 again in high def one day

Comment

I can not get screen grabs to post. I always get an error that says to resize and when I do I get a different error. Oh well. 2044 is my current total with 7 in queue. I doubt I'd be that high if it weren't for Vudu's 10 promotion. I probably end up with things on there I'm unlikely to watch any time soon, but who knows. Maybe I'll be in the mood to k-9 again in high def one day

just upload pics there ( http://www.imageshack.eu ) and post the image on this board with the img tags that are listed on that imageshack site.....that's what I do...

Comment

crossed the 300 hash line. Next marker is 0.5k.

LINK:
                            https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7k...it?usp=sharing

I rock!

I did D2D HDX upgrades on six titles I got at a pawn shop for five bucks. I feel like I made out like a bandit. Plus, cleaned up some low hanging fruit on my wish list of newer titles.

Comment

http://www.imageshack.eu/FDC.png

Just an update, 2200 mark exactly....WOHOO!!! and numerous tv series lose track of those, just caught up on big bang theory season 7 which I now have and can say I've seen the whole series sometime or other, not on vudu yet still working on that, but I got all the seasons for that on vudu so will be a matter of time as it's my favorite show, along with probably 2 broke girls and I got that complete too and the current season....

Comment

Few comments...

"Get Low" looks really good. I added it to my watch list. Thx.

I agree BBT is about as good TV as is out there. Game of Thrones & Sons of Anarachy are at the top of my list, but BBT is very well done too.

Comment

Working...
                                X