atasehir escort pendik escort ankara escort

Announcement

Collapse

Vudu Forum Guidelines

Vudu Forum Guidelines

The Vudu Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Vudu experience. Here, Vudu customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Vudu and Vudu -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Vudu customers with questions and/or problems with their Vudu service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Vudu Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Vudu Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Vudu reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Vudu products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Vudu retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Vudu Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Vudu products and services should be directed to Vudu customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Vudu, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Vudu a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Vudu desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Vudu will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Vudu is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Vudu the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Vudu for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Vudu takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Vudu To Go & Walmart Store D2D Different Lists?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Vudu To Go & Walmart Store D2D Different Lists?

    Vudu Reps:

    Please explain why these two lists are different?
    Shouldn't the same movies work in both places?
    Vudu to go application seems to only work with movies release in 2012 or older?
    While Walmart D2D when it works Has movies available that were released in 2015?

    Some calcification would be great.

    Thanks

    #2
    Re: Vudu To Go & Walmart Store D2D Different Lists?

    Originally posted by Ruinit View Post
    Vudu Reps:

    Please explain why these two lists are different?
    Shouldn't the same movies work in both places?
    Vudu to go application seems to only work with movies release in 2012 or older?
    While Walmart D2D when it works Has movies available that were released in 2015?

    Some calcification would be great.

    Thanks
    I have no Tums, but I do know that the in-home program actually reads the disc, while the in-store program does not read the discs, verification is done manually by the employee. The lists are the same.

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Vudu To Go & Walmart Store D2D Different Lists?

      Originally posted by Grey Ghost View Post
      I have no Tums, but I do know that the in-home program actually reads the disc, while the in-store program does not read the discs, verification is done manually by the employee. The lists are the same.
      Nothing released after 2012 will work in the in home Vudu2Go app though? So the lists aren't the same

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Vudu To Go & Walmart Store D2D Different Lists?

        Originally posted by Ruinit View Post
        Nothing released after 2012 will work in the in home Vudu2Go app though? So the lists aren't the same
        I guess it depends how you define "lists". There is a master list of eligible titles, but not all of them are read by the Vudu2go app. We don't have confirmation if that is by intention, or if there is a problem with the app and its recognition database for newer releases. Is someone manually delineating the lists of eligible titles, or are the non working titles decided by the limitation of the Vudu2go program? I don't think it is fully clear at this point, but as time goes on one could speculate that it is by intention.

        Some older titles don't work also.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Vudu To Go & Walmart Store D2D Different Lists?

          Originally posted by Grey Ghost View Post
          I guess it depends how you define "lists". There is a master list of eligible titles, but not all of them are read by the Vudu2go app. We don't have confirmation if that is by intention, or if there is a problem with the app and its recognition database for newer releases. Is someone manually delineating the lists of eligible titles, or are the non working titles decided by the limitation of the Vudu2go program? I don't think it is fully clear at this point, but as time goes on one could speculate that it is by intention.

          Some older titles don't work also.
          Yea I was kinda looking for a reason why nothing after 2012 will work in V2G

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Vudu To Go & Walmart Store D2D Different Lists?

            I don't know, of course, but I assume it's a security measure meant to make the content owners more comfortable. I'm sure the theory is that it's harder to do something shady with the employee verification step, and the studios are most interested in protecting their IP while a move is young - the time when it earns the bulk of its revenue.

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Vudu To Go & Walmart Store D2D Different Lists?

              Originally posted by MattO View Post
              I don't know, of course, but I assume it's a security measure meant to make the content owners more comfortable. I'm sure the theory is that it's harder to do something shady with the employee verification step, and the studios are most interested in protecting their IP while a move is young - the time when it earns the bulk of its revenue.
              Well they are not adding any new movies to V2G list as the movies get older so idk. I'm not sure why they are giving a discount for doing at home if they aren't going to update the list. And trying to go to the store is a joke right now so that kinda why this bothers me. Buy a used disk to transfer to cloud but you cant use V2G and the stores are broke And they aren't adding anything to instawatch except some new releases.

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Vudu To Go & Walmart Store D2D Different Lists?

                Bad Grandpa (Unrated)
                Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 2
                Broken City
                Croods, The
                Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters
                Small Apartments
                Turbo
                Way, Way Back, The


                8 Titles from 2013 that work, so your statement nothing after 2012 is false, albeit not much probably but these are verified working titles........

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Vudu To Go & Walmart Store D2D Different Lists?

                  Originally posted by nganiere View Post
                  Bad Grandpa (Unrated)
                  Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 2
                  Broken City
                  Croods, The
                  Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters
                  Small Apartments
                  Turbo
                  Way, Way Back, The


                  8 Titles from 2013 that work, so your statement nothing after 2012 is false, albeit not much probably but these are verified working titles........
                  Yea I missed a handful of 2013 but still

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X