Hey all. So I was checking out my myuv library last night, and it says I only have 1,005 ultraviolet titles. I currently have 1,258 movies on VUDU in addition to a bunch of UV television content. Not all of those movies are UV enabled, but there are certainly more than 1,005 that are. The television content that does show up in my myuv library displays as incomplete, showing only 4 episodes per season. Some specific films I notice are missing are Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King (extended Edition) and Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Pt. 2. I tried refreshing my library, but that had no effect. Now the interesting thing is that despite the content being missing from my myuv library, it shows up fine in all of the linked services. This includes the 2 films I listed, as well as all of the television content. Does anyone else have this issue? It seems all my rights are registering as they are supposed to, as they do show up in linked services, but I find it unnerving that it's missing from my myuv library. I tried to locate a myuv customer service email adresss but was unable to locate it. Can someone please post it if they have it? Any insight that anyone may have on this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!