Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Spider-Man 1 plays Spider-Man 2?

Sorry in advance if this post is annoying. I'm not sure what to do other than email vudu support. So I figured I'd ask here if anyone else has the same issue.

I took 4 DVD's and 1 Bluray in today to walmart after work to "test" this disc-to-digital thing out. all 5 movies were registered to my vudu account.

Spider-Man
    Spider-Man 2
    Spider-Man 3
    Beowulf
    Face/Off

All of the movies are listed on my vudu account. When I click Spider-Man (the first movie) it plays Spider-Man 2.

All other movies play the correct movie. So have 2 Spider-Man 2's?

Also, I logged into my ultraviolet account, and All movies are listed on there EXCEPT for Spider-Man 1. So is this an ultraviolet problem? Or a vudu problem? Or both? If anyone knows, I'd appreciate it.

Default Re: Spider-Man 1 plays Spider-Man 2?

I just tried out the 2 minute preview for Spider-Man, and it played Spidey 1. So I'm assuming it's a problem with the Walmart you did the D2D at.

Quote Originally Posted by yayitsdesmond View Post
    I took 4 DVD's and 1 Bluray in today to walmart after work to "test" this disc-to-digital thing out. all 5 movies were registered to my vudu account.

Spider-Man
    Spider-Man 2
    Spider-Man 3
    Beowulf
    Face/Off

All of the movies are listed on my vudu account. When I click Spider-Man (the first movie) it plays Spider-Man 2.
    Hi,

Which video quality (SD,HD,HDX) did you try? And was this on a PC, iPad, or other device (BD, TV, game console, etc)? I'm asking because those may use different encoded streams, so I can take a look at them to check...

Same thing happened to me. Have 1, 2 & 3. When you play 1 it plays 2 instead. Known issue with tech support.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsonjr2011 View Post
    Same thing happened to me. Have 1, 2 & 3. When you play 1 it plays 2 instead. Known issue with tech support.
    We'll put in another request with our content team
    Dan H.
    VUDU Forum Moderator

Can anyone confirm that this was fixed?

Still has not been fixed for me. Still does the same thing. Spidy2 plays for Spidy1. Support ticket (120430-000431) was closed with the problem still there.

I just got Spider-Man 1 HDX through D2D and it plays correctly.

The issue may be related to some DTD accounts only. Could have been the DTD transaction phase at Walmart. Some people have problems and other do not. Don't know the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsonjr2011 View Post
    Still has not been fixed for me. Still does the same thing. Spidy2 plays for Spidy1. Support ticket (120430-000431) was closed with the problem still there.
    They closed my ticket as well where I paid for HDX of "Peaceful Warrior" and it still doesn't work (the audio is just all static at the 1:18 mark). They say it could be a long time before it's fixed because they have to go to the studio. I had to watch the rest in HD.
    lujan
    492 HDX
    2 HD
    1 SD
    495 VUDU

Thread Information