Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Default Re: CinemaNow & Ultraviolet Link - When?

Quote Originally Posted by OSUGrad2X View Post
    Has anyone tried the Android app yet?
    I looked for one for my Kindle Fire, but they don't make one for it. My iphone app is the closest I've been able to see my library yet. It pulls up my recent CN purchases and a whopping 1 of my other UV titles that it can't even play due to licensing issues.

Quote Originally Posted by madmod20061 View Post
    I looked for one for my Kindle Fire, but they don't make one for it. My iphone app is the closest I've been able to see my library yet. It pulls up my recent CN purchases and a whopping 1 of my other UV titles that it can't even play due to licensing issues.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...S5yZXMuYmJ5Il0.
    D2D Wishlist: X2 - Pearl Harbor - 007 Series, Spartacus Season 1
    UV Redemption Sheet
    D2D List by FattyMoBookyButt

Bought 10 movies on their black Fri Sale all in HD and all with the UV logo:
    Fight Club $9.99
    The Big Lebowski $6.99
    Date Night $7.99
    Mr. and Mrs. Smith $7.99
    Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story $7.99
    Scott Pilgrim vs The World $6.99
    Office Space $7.99
    Jumper $7.99
    X-Men Origins: Wolverine $9.99
    Uncle Buck $5.99
    Only 3 Went to my UV locker Lebowski Scott Pilgrim and Uncle Buck.
    After purchasing them the UV logo disappered from the rest... so I logged out and looked at them again... and its still there just not when I am looking at my library... I filed a ticket but I think what they are going to tell me is that only the SD versions of those 7 movies are UV.... at which point I am going to be very very unhappy.

Here's a favorite Field Of Dreams went with this one cause it was UVVU

Same here. i contacted them by chat and they forwarded it to tech support. Their CS has nothing on Vudu. my account stopped allowing me to purchase. their wonderful help was "try again later". Plus, I still can not see my UV library through them. It popped up once today on my PS3 and then crashed the PS3 which restarted itself. Definitely sticking with Vudu as my main UV viewer.

Quote Originally Posted by NWRushing View Post
    Fight Club $9.99
    The Big Lebowski $6.99
    Date Night $7.99
    Mr. and Mrs. Smith $7.99
    Office Space $7.99
    Jumper $7.99
    Uncle Buck $5.99
    After purchasing them the UV logo disappered from the rest... so I logged out and looked at them again... and its still there just not when I am looking at my library... I filed a ticket but I think what they are going to tell me is that only the SD versions of those 7 movies are UV.... at which point I am going to be very very unhappy.

The whole thing reminds me of Flixster - FUBAR - all the movies that I own in CN, except for one are UV compliant. One that I purchased today shows up in CN & UV, not in VUDU. One that I purchased today shows up in CN and no where else. The others, purchased over the last year....show up in CN, and no where else. One that I purchased last year has totally disappeared from the CN locker.

Spoke to a CN support person please see the interesting ticket that was generated from that conversation below. All in all, not going well.....bodes rather ominously for CN. We shall see.....I only own 12 (counting the missing movie 13) in CN, put all of my proverbial eggs in the VUDU basket early on. VUDU may have their issues from time to time, but nothing like this.

Ticket that was submitted:

"Issue Description:
    and i dont have them now I dont have my movies nowhere including horrible bosses, and my previous movies arent there but inception is the only one showing up in my ultraviolet account."

Just makes on feel all warm & fuzzy about the service, NOT!!!
    Last edited by Roxie_Muzic; 11-23-2012 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by E55KEV View Post
    ignore the "Rental Expired". The UV movies are playable via PC at the top right side next to your movies in a Grey colored box that scrolls down thru your movies.
    One question I have with this is, is this "Rental Expired" message affecting them showing up on your playable device?

I have my UVVU account linked in my CN account but when I log on my Sony Blu-ray player and go to my library none of the movies show up?

Quote Originally Posted by ydkjman View Post
    One question I have with this is, is this "Rental Expired" message affecting them showing up on your playable device?

I have my UVVU account linked in my CN account but when I log on my Sony Blu-ray player and go to my library none of the movies show up?
    Mine showed up on my PS3 and LG Smart TV. They get marked all Unavailable on those but still watchable for me.

I see where the problem is with these movies not showing in UV. They have UV symbols on them on the CN page, but if you add them to your cart the cart does not reflect them as UV. I added a bunch of the sale movies to my cart and some (Mr and Mrs Smith, The Transporter, etc...) don't show as UV in the cart while others (Fletch, Uncle Buck, Bridge on the River Kwai) do. It doesn't matter is SD or HD are added to the cart. The symbol doesn't show in the cart. Hopefully they fix this soon. I'd like to watch some of these movies I bought, but CN still won't show me my library.

Fight Club $9.99
    The Big Lebowski $6.99
    Date Night $7.99
    Mr. and Mrs. Smith $7.99
    Office Space $7.99
    Jumper $7.99
    Uncle Buck $5.99

...After purchasing them the UV logo disappered from the rest... so I logged out and looked at them again... and its still there just not when I am looking at my library... I filed a ticket but I think what they are going to tell me is that only the SD versions of those 7 movies are UV.... at which point I am going to be very very unhappy.
    This happened with me on 2 movies that I saw that the UVVU logo:
    Everyone's Hero
    Napoleon Dynamite

I saw the same thing, when logged into my account the UVVU logo is gone.
    I just checked my Vudu and neither of them have transferred over into there. But 2 other movies I have purchased on CN have. But the UVVU logo still shows up when I'm logged into my CN account.

I do have a Sony Blu-ray that can link a CN account and if I can get the movies that are only available through their service to work, I might not worry about getting rid of them since I have a way to watch them on one of my TV's. It's just taking to long for that to even happen.

Thread Information