Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

How long for customer service response?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How long for customer service response?

Originally posted by Wasteland View Post
    FelipeF, can you please check on the status of my ticket? 170110-000021 It's been almost 10 days, and haven't received a reply in about 5 days. Thanks.
    All set.

Comment

Originally posted by FelipeF View Post
      All set.
      Sweet! Thanks!

Comment

FelipeF, I have another ticket, going on 9 days now with no response at all. When you get time, can you check it? 170201-001117

Comment

Originally posted by Wasteland View Post
          FelipeF, I have another ticket, going on 9 days now with no response at all. When you get time, can you check it? 170201-001117
          Check your email

Comment

Check your email
            Thank you.

Comment

Felipe any chance you can help with this ticket 170128-000132

Its a weird one and the rep did not seem to understand me

Comment

Felipe,
                I put in a ticket 23 days ago. Ticket number is 170201-000417. Could I get some help please?

Comment

Originally posted by Faydar View Post
                  Felipe,
                  I put in a ticket 23 days ago. Ticket number is 170201-000417. Could I get some help please?
                  I'll take a look...

Comment

Originally posted by danglin709 View Post
                    Felipe any chance you can help with this ticket 170128-000132

Its a weird one and the rep did not seem to understand me
                    Are you still receiving those emails? I notified our marketing team about this issue a while back.

Comment

Are you still receiving those emails? I notified our marketing team about this issue a while back.
                      yes i still get these emails i got over 80 of them today

Comment

Originally posted by danglin709 View Post
                        yes i still get these emails i got over 80 of them today
                        Okay, sorry to hear that. Let me ping my people again.

Comment

The support has really gone downhill, especially in response time. used to be a day or two would pass before a response to a ticket or after giving more information. Now, i put in a ticket on 12/29 and didn't get a response until 2/3, and nothing after that as all that was said was it was being escalated. Almost a month later and no new information or reponse. I don't know if VUDU cut their staff, or just stopped caring about their users. Either way, it needs to be corrected. We shouldn't have tgo come to the forum and get Felipe, who is doing a great job of helping, to get the other staff members to do their jobs.

Comment

My opinion is that support has not gotten worse it is just more fragmented based on your problem. I have a problem with Instawatch emails that seems to have everyone stumped. should i expect miracles and demand it be fixed immediately? of course not. When it is a true instawatch issue i call and email support because it is usually fixed faster that way. Life is not instant and not every problem can be fixed the second it is received. And comparing Vudu to flixster or cinemanow is like comparing apple to samsung. its not fair to the company because they are different companies. The studios are in control that is a fact. Vudu has rules everyone does.

Comment

Sorry to hear. Happens to all of us sadly.

Comment

FelipeF, can you check my ticket (170330-001532)? I was able to get a few removed, but the two in the ticket are seem to be stuck in my Vudu library, even after being deleted from my UV account.

Comment

Working...
                                X