Tl;dr: My partner bought me Lord of the Rings in February, the titles are missing from my library now, and nobody is helping me.

So. In February, I'd asked my partner to buy me the bundle pack of extended version Lord of the Rings, right? My favorite series. I watch it at least once a month on average.

About a month and a half ago, the bundle disappeared from my library. I think I put it off for a few days, tried to log into a few different places to see if maybe it was just a glitch, but it wasn't. They're gone. I emailed support on the 11th of August saying that hey, my movies are gone from my library, this is really upsetting, these were a gift, and asked if they could be reinstated. If not, I asked for a refund as this isn't the first issue I've had with Vudu. I have a theory that it's something to do with Walmart de-merging from Vudu because I hadn't logged in to watch anything after that until this instance. (But I did do the required log-on to keep my account, of course. I just didn't go looking for stuff to watch.)

Anyway, I got the generic return email saying "please allow 72 hours for us to get back to you," and 2 days later I got an email from someone saying they were sorry I was having problems, and that they were advancing my support ticket up the line for "further investigation" and to "allow some time for them to get back with [me.]"

I gave them SEVENTEEN days. Nothing from nobody from nowhere, and no LoTR to be found. I emailed again on the 28th basically reiterating my issue and that I had sent a ticket in over 2 weeks prior and had received no help, and I said blatantly that I wasn't happy.

It's September 5th now. I still haven't heard from anyone, my movies are still gone, and my partner hasn't been refunded. I even thought I might've gaslit myself and that maybe I didn't buy them on Vudu after all, maybe it was Prime or something, so I went and found my "confirmation" email and yup. February 8th, I purchased the bundle LoTR. I had even gone to my PayPal to find an invoice or transaction ID and included that in that 2nd email as proof I'm not making it up.

But it's just.... crickets. I'm at my wits end. I don't know what to do. If this were the first problem I've ever had, alright, fine, but it's not, and it just so happens to be this title which is my favorite series ever and which was a $60 gift.

To add insult to injury, on that confirmation email there's a little "Watch Now" button, and on a whim I clicked it thinking maybe it might force the system to recognize my ownership. Nah, it doesn't. The listing has a big ole "purchase now" button rather than "watch now" AND!!! it's selling for $20 less than we paid for it.

Frustrating.