atasehir escort pendik escort ankara escort

Announcement

Collapse

Vudu Forum Guidelines

Vudu Forum Guidelines

The Vudu Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Vudu experience. Here, Vudu customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Vudu and Vudu -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Vudu customers with questions and/or problems with their Vudu service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Vudu Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Vudu Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Vudu reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Vudu products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Vudu retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Vudu Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Vudu products and services should be directed to Vudu customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Vudu, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Vudu a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Vudu desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Vudu will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Vudu is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Vudu the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Vudu for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Vudu takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

AppleTV HD vs. Vudu - First Impressions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    Re: AppleTV HD vs. Vudu - First Impressions

    Originally posted by redwein View Post
    Maybe it's because of what you listed as a con for ATV. That is, with only 500 movies and not catching up to Vudu, it wouldn't be as hard for them to keep it up to date.
    We had a party yesterday and was showing off the VUDU to our guests.

    One person liked it so much he wanted to buy it from me.

    I found out he was an Apple fan-boy so I sold him my ATV for $150 instead.

    SUCKER!!!


    I wasn't really using it that much anyways.

    I also finally pulled the plug on Netflix the other day.

    So now I'm down to just VUDU and Directv for my movie content.

    If worse comes to worse I can always run down to BlockBuster. But I have a feeling I won't need to.

    Comment


      #92
      Re: AppleTV HD vs. Vudu - First Impressions

      But now he won't buy a Vudu!

      Hodge!!!

      Kinda like Jerry Seinfeld yelling, "Newman!"

      Comment


        #93
        Re: AppleTV HD vs. Vudu - First Impressions

        Originally posted by NA9D View Post
        But now he won't buy a Vudu!

        Hodge!!!

        Kinda like Jerry Seinfeld yelling, "Newman!"


        It's funny you bring it up. I actually thought about that after I made my post.

        But there is simply "No Way" some one is going to get my VUDU box. They are just going to have to buy their own!!!!

        It was an easy bait and switch tactic. You do sales, although I don't accuse you of doing this, you know what I mean. You show them the good stuff, then sell them that other thing.

        Comment


          #94
          Re: AppleTV HD vs. Vudu - First Impressions

          Originally posted by HeadHodge View Post
          It was an easy bait and switch tactic. You do sales, although I don't accuse you of doing this, you know what I mean. You show them the good stuff, then sell them that other thing.
          Let me guess you now sell "Time Shares" for a living...those guys are notorious

          Comment


            #95
            Re: AppleTV HD vs. Vudu - First Impressions

            And now Apples new announcement the "i". Click Here. I am not sure what it does but it has hype!

            Comment


              #96
              Re: AppleTV HD vs. Vudu - First Impressions

              Originally posted by RonV View Post
              Let me guess you now sell "Time Shares" for a living...those guys are notorious
              Hey come on... that's just plain insulting. I would "never" sell those!!!

              But I do happen to have a bridge that would really suit you nicely (if you're interested).

              Comment


                #97
                Re: AppleTV HD vs. Vudu - First Impressions

                Originally posted by RonV View Post
                And now Apples new announcement the "i". Click Here. I am not sure what it does but it has hype!
                That was hilarious. I recommend watching Jobs keynote speech at CES 2008 first to appreciate it even more.

                Comment


                  #98
                  Re: AppleTV HD vs. Vudu - First Impressions

                  Originally posted by HeadHodge View Post
                  Hey come on... that's just plain insulting. I would "never" sell those!!!

                  But I do happen to have a bridge that would really suit you nicely (if you're interested).

                  I reviewed my listings and found a great one for you.

                  It's 'Bridge 9340'. It's a high traffic bridge with great toll booth and income potential. It requires "some" maintenance. If you act now, I can get you in on a sweet deal for it. Sometimes I just amaze myself at the sacrifices I'm willing to make for my friends and family!!!

                  Comment


                    #99
                    Re: AppleTV HD vs. Vudu - First Impressions

                    Originally posted by HeadHodge View Post
                    I reviewed my listings and found a great one for you.

                    It's 'Bridge 9340'. It's a high traffic bridge with great toll booth and income potential. It requires "some" maintenance. If you act now, I can get you in on a sweet deal for it. Sometimes I just amaze myself at the sacrifices I'm willing to make for my friends and family!!!
                    You know I will be visting the great city of Best Buy next week. I'll check it out and get back to you.

                    Comment


                      Re: AppleTV HD vs. Vudu - First Impressions

                      Originally posted by RonV View Post
                      You know I will be visting the great city of Best Buy next week. I'll check it out and get back to you.

                      I don't do consumer electronics. I was talking about this bridge silly.

                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I-35W_M...i_River_bridge

                      Comment


                        Re: AppleTV HD vs. Vudu - First Impressions

                        Originally posted by HeadHodge View Post
                        I don't do consumer electronics. I was talking about this bridge silly.

                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I-35W_M...i_River_bridge
                        Jeese...didn't you get my joke. I am going to be in Minneapolis next week. Best Buy is headquartered in Minneapolis. The bridge is just outside of town. Since I was going to be in the city of Best Buy I was going to check out the bridge. I guess your meds have kicked in.

                        Comment


                          Re: AppleTV HD vs. Vudu - First Impressions

                          Originally posted by RonV View Post
                          Jeese...didn't you get my joke. I am going to be in Minneapolis next week. Best Buy is headquartered in Minneapolis. The bridge is just outside of town. Since I was going to be in the city of Best Buy I was going to check out the bridge. I guess your meds have kicked in.
                          I bow to your superiortiy sir!!! I just got punked.

                          HeadHodge 0
                          RonV +1

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X