Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Walmart.com and Instawatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Walmart.com and Instawatch

It does seem like kind of a rushed program. Maybe even Beta-like. Maybe they were trying to rush things to get it out by the holiday season. I'm passing on it for now and sticking with d2d and UV codes for my copies. Maybe I'll venture to Walmart on BF but from what I hear movies with UPC code stickers over the "real" upc codes tend to not work and I think most of the cheap BF blu rays I've ever gotten from Wal-Mart have had those stickers on them.

Comment

Originally posted by ttall View Post
      Over three weeks for me and nothing. Picked up on 10/28/14. Instawatch all over what I have purchased. I've tried everything and they refuse to help me. I would take it back but I opened it. I would be careful buying anything instawatch online. How messed up does it have to be to have proven my purchase and nothing.

Instawatch
      141101-000090
      In Progress
      11/01/2014
      Were there any VUDU codes inside the package when you opened it?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrapluv View Post
        Were there any VUDU codes inside the package when you opened it?
        Yes but I will not redeem it, I'm making them take it back. I only bought it for a test of the instawatch program. I really don't want the movie. This has become more principle than anything, I don't want anything from Wal-Mart or Vudu, except for what I have paid for. If they would have handled this differently I would have just redeemed the code.
        What they are telling me is this is not an instawatch title. It is still marked on the website as instawatch today, I have photos and emails, I have web links of my purchase that link to instawatch versions of the movie. I have a order confirmation of instawatch title, an email to review your instawatch title purchase. They all say instawatch still to this day--everything--and they refuse to honor my purchase.
        I mean what if I did not have a code? I will be glad to give them the unused code after they put the movie in my library. It's funny, I have bought many titles in store that are not marked as instawatch and I get an email to redeem my movie. Works great! The only one I've purchased that is mark and they refuse to honor it. Go figure! I have learned that if you are going to be at Wal-Mart in a few days anyway and you really want a title you can't buy in store. Order it. If it does not go in your library ASAP. return it ASAP. Do not open it because they will not honor their agreement with you. They don't care how much of your time they have wasted. How wrong they are and/or how right you are. How much proof you have. You're just not going to get what you have paid for.
        It is sad that something as awesome as Vudu is controlled by Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart continues to lunch Vudu programs, and they never tell anyone who works for them about the program.
        I love this idea of Vudu. I will work for them for free to make this work, but I will get what I paid for or I'm going to return this movie and unused code whether they like it or not!!! I will waste their time until they realize their wrongs just like they are wasting my time. That is the only way we will get this great service to be just that a great service. The only way we will get them to treat us as customers is to make them honor what they have promised us. We don't have to yell at the poor guy answering the phone. We don't need to be rude. we don't need to be dishonest like they are, but we should demand what we agreed on at the time of purchase. I think that is fair don't you?

Comment

Good luck with that ttall. I've been bringing up issues with Vudu for two years now. Things that would seem simple and reasonable to handle. For my trouble I've had an employee call me names and a message or two threatening me with banishment from this site all because I just want someone anyone to show a little accountability for issues that many of us have complained about.

I love Vudu, I love the ease of use and the basic platform of sharing my account with family members. I just wish someone would just admit when they have an issue that many members complain about that a rep from Vudu would say, " we've heard your complaints and we will see what can be done so this doesn't have to be an ongoing issue".

Yeah not gonna hold my breath. Whenever Vudu does do something right I'm the first to say something. I love their new tablet format and PS3 format. Yet get chastised if I bring up a complaint that myself and others are having. This forum should be a place for members to bring up issues and I realize that Felipe and Daniel try their best to see what they can do without much thanks but would love just for someone to say anything when issues do come up.

Comment

http://www.walmart.com/ip/35715613

Still listed as instawatch. Has anyone bought this title and it worked?

Comment

http://www.walmart.com/ip/35715613

Still listed as instawatch. Has anyone bought this title and it worked?
              yes i did buy it and it worked came over in HDX

Comment

Originally posted by danglin709 View Post
                yes i did buy it and it worked came over in HDX
                Unbelievable, I have sent everything to them. I wish I could post photos and videos of the proof I have of my purchase. This is very dishonest and scary that I have invested so much time and money with them. I believe most people would not try as hard as I have. They will just go someplace else. I'm only fighting this fight because I want them to succeed.
                They tell me it is not an instawatch title but you have instawatched it. How could you have instawatched it if it is not an instawatch title? Has anyone else instawatched this title? This is nuts.

Comment

the biggest problem is the inconsistant answers and always blaming someone else, I would much rather be told "I Dont Know" then to be asked to link and unlink over and over no matter what the issue is. I definatly Instawatched it because the bluray is still sealed

Comment

Originally posted by danglin709 View Post
                    the biggest problem is the inconsistant answers and always blaming someone else, I would much rather be told "I Dont Know" then to be asked to link and unlink over and over no matter what the issue is. I definatly Instawatched it because the bluray is still sealed
                    I just purchased it again just to see and got the email to add it into my acount in minutes. Everyone should learn from this. Walmart and vudu really don't care about their customers. They lied to me for whatever reason. No one was every willing to help. They just say no because of this and no because of that. Then you prove your case over and over and when they can't think of any more excuses. They put you in hold forever. They even closed my case and I had to reopen it. I guess if really want to go through the hassel. Buy the movie and if it's not in your account in minutes cancel it because it will fall on deaf ears. They will keep your money but will not give you what you paid for no matter what.

Comment

Yes but I will not redeem it, I'm making them take it back. I only bought it for a test of the instawatch program. I really don't want the movie. This has become more principle than anything, I don't want anything from Wal-Mart or Vudu, except for what I have paid for. If they would have handled this differently I would have just redeemed the code.
                      What they are telling me is this is not an instawatch title. It is still marked on the website as instawatch today, I have photos and emails, I have web links of my purchase that link to instawatch versions of the movie. I have a order confirmation of instawatch title, an email to review your instawatch title purchase. They all say instawatch still to this day--everything--and they refuse to honor my purchase.
                      I mean what if I did not have a code? I will be glad to give them the unused code after they put the movie in my library. It's funny, I have bought many titles in store that are not marked as instawatch and I get an email to redeem my movie. Works great! The only one I've purchased that is mark and they refuse to honor it. Go figure! I have learned that if you are going to be at Wal-Mart in a few days anyway and you really want a title you can't buy in store. Order it. If it does not go in your library ASAP. return it ASAP. Do not open it because they will not honor their agreement with you. They don't care how much of your time they have wasted. How wrong they are and/or how right you are. How much proof you have. You're just not going to get what you have paid for.
                      It is sad that something as awesome as Vudu is controlled by Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart continues to lunch Vudu programs, and they never tell anyone who works for them about the program.
                      I love this idea of Vudu. I will work for them for free to make this work, but I will get what I paid for or I'm going to return this movie and unused code whether they like it or not!!! I will waste their time until they realize their wrongs just like they are wasting my time. That is the only way we will get this great service to be just that a great service. The only way we will get them to treat us as customers is to make them honor what they have promised us. We don't have to yell at the poor guy answering the phone. We don't need to be rude. we don't need to be dishonest like they are, but we should demand what we agreed on at the time of purchase. I think that is fair don't you?
                      Hi Ttall,

My apologies for your poor experience with our support team in your ticket. I completely understand your frustration. I grabbed your case and I will be in contact with you very shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam_ME View Post
                        It's been nearly 5 days since my case(#141116-000377) was opened and I have yet to receive any response. VUDU gave me the wrong Tarzan movie(I bought the Lionsgate's 2014 version, but was given the 1999 Disney one instead) and the SD copy of The Flintstones(1994) instead of HDX after buying the Blu-ray.

These should be easy fixes, VUDU. What gives?
                        This looks like it could be a mapping issues for the UPC's. Could you grab a picture of the UPC numbers that you have and add them to your case?
                        Last edited by DanielH; 11-28-2014, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DanielH View Post
                          This looks like it could be a mapping issues for the UPC's. Could you add a picture of the UPC numbers that you have and add them to your case?
                          Thank you for your continued effort in resolving the matters that arise. I appreciate it. Thanks.

Comment

Hey DanielH, I had bought some BDs from the BF sale at Walmart, but the InstaWatch copies I received for some of them gave me the SD copies instead of the HDX. Is there anything I can do to get the correct PQ in my library for those titles.

Comment

Originally posted by thewallb54 View Post
                              Hey DanielH, I had bought some BDs from the BF sale at Walmart, but the InstaWatch copies I received for some of them gave me the SD copies instead of the HDX. Is there anything I can do to get the correct PQ in my library for those titles.
                              Did you create a ticket yet? If you did could you send me the case number? If not, just send me your email address in a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DanielH View Post
                                Hi Ttall,

My apologies for your poor experience with our support team in your ticket. I completely understand your frustration. I grabbed your case and I will be in contact with you very shortly.
                                Thank you Daniel, I have replied to your message. I appreciate all that you have done to help me

Comment

Working...
                                X