Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Walmart.com and Instawatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Walmart.com and Instawatch

Haha, I love how some of the purchased movies come in SD via Instawatch, but come with HDX codes via package.

Comment

Originally posted by johnmccann1976 View Post
      I pre-ordered a movie on Friday got an email it was shipped on Monday and still have not received an email containing a code or a movie in my account. I hope the bugs get worked out soon. I think it is a great way to purchase movies.
      How does Instawatch work with a title that uses Free ship to store? Does it work like an in-store purchase, and the receipt must be scanned into Savings Catcher?

Comment

Originally posted by diamond204 View Post
        How does Instawatch work with a title that uses Free ship to store? Does it work like an in-store purchase, and the receipt must be scanned into Savings Catcher?
        When I bought a title on Instawatch (ship to store), it immediately showed up on Vudu once it was shipped. I think that Vudu and Walmart need to be linked first.

Comment

Originally posted by lujan View Post
          When I bought a title on Instawatch (ship to store), it immediately showed up on Vudu once it was shipped. I think that Vudu and Walmart need to be linked first.
          Not good news for me, I ordered Raiders of the Lost Ark and it shipped last week, and no instawatch copy added , I guess I need to contact Vudu support (my account was previously linked)

Comment

Originally posted by diamond204 View Post
            Not good news for me, I ordered Raiders of the Lost Ark and it shipped last week, and no instawatch copy added , I guess I need to contact Vudu support (my account was previously linked)
            As long as you have your Vudu account linked to your Walmart account, it should automatically go into that Vudu account immediately after purchase. If those two accounts aren't linked, then check your email addressed used from the order (or you WM account). Also, check spam folder in case it was put in there by your email provider.

Also, you can check you Vudu library on Walmart's website to see if shows up there.

Comment

Originally posted by thewallb54 View Post
              As long as you have your Vudu account linked to your Walmart account, it should automatically go into that Vudu account immediately after purchase. If those two accounts aren't linked, then check your email addressed used from the order (or you WM account). Also, check spam folder in case it was put in there by your email provider.

Also, you can check you Vudu library on Walmart's website to see if shows up there.
              Thanks for this. I did check spam and emails, no luck. I also did login to Walmarts site, confirmed account is properly linked, but the title was not there. Perhaps it is a bug with the title itself? I placed the order online, and then price matched, not sure if that would have any effect?

Comment

Weird. I had this same problem. I bought some Blu-rays and picked up in-store (all InstaWatch eligible). Scanned receipt, nothing. Waited a day or so then called support. They escalated it but are very busy (totally understandable this time of year) so I haven't heard back yet. Just to try it, I went and re-linked my Walmart.com account with my VUDU account. Still nothing...

However, I just went in to my account info page in VUDU (https://my.vudu.com/MyAccount.html?page=info) and scrolled down. For some reason, there is a section called "Saved Promotions" that I have never seen before. Voila. 3 of the 4 movies I bought were there with a "Redeem" button next to each one.

Not sure what happened to the other one, or why they are listed there today (maybe relinking my accounts? maybe customer service did it?) but nice to see them there!

One cool note: one of them was Dredd 3D which now does actually show in 3D! The only one that didn't show anywhere was Gamer 3D.

Just wanted to add my $0.02, see if it helps anyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Vudugeekparrot View Post
                  Weird. I had this same problem. I bought some Blu-rays and picked up in-store (all InstaWatch eligible). Scanned receipt, nothing. Waited a day or so then called support. They escalated it but are very busy (totally understandable this time of year) so I haven't heard back yet. Just to try it, I went and re-linked my Walmart.com account with my VUDU account. Still nothing...

However, I just went in to my account info page in VUDU (https://my.vudu.com/MyAccount.html?page=info) and scrolled down. For some reason, there is a section called "Saved Promotions" that I have never seen before. Voila. 3 of the 4 movies I bought were there with a "Redeem" button next to each one.

Not sure what happened to the other one, or why they are listed there today (maybe relinking my accounts? maybe customer service did it?) but nice to see them there!

One cool note: one of them was Dredd 3D which now does actually show in 3D! The only one that didn't show anywhere was Gamer 3D.

You are my hero!!!! Your instructions led me to the three movies I had purchased just "sitting there", and then I redeemed, and and all came through properly in HDX!!!

But..... I am 98% percent sure I never received any email of any kind referring me to the link you mentioned from Walmart - I checked SPAM and all as time went aling, NOTHING.

Daniel - looks like there is a big glitch in the system with Instawatch emails not going out, is this a known glitch???

But in the meantime, all who are wondering where your instawatch copies are , THIS IS THE ANSWER (minus the Black Friday Promo Copy issue)!

Comment

Originally posted by Vudugeekparrot View Post

I just checked this section and there is no "Saved Promotions" area in MY ACCOUNT.

Comment

Just ordered 6 movies to be shipped to my house. A couple of hours later looked under my account tab and was able to redeem all 6 movies. Worked great. Quite pleased at how easy it was.

Comment

Originally posted by skytreader View Post
                        I just checked this section and there is no "Saved Promotions" area in MY ACCOUNT.
                        If nothing is present there that section will not appear. I wish it would stay there and just say "No promotions available". Mine is gone now too.

Comment

I tried Instawatch with Walmart.com way back at the dawn of Instawatch and had no luck whatsoever. I have since used Instawatch in store and found it worked great. Now that instawatch has been around for a while, what are people's opinions on Instawatch using Walmart.com orders?

Also, I notice that new releases on Walmart.com don't have the instawatch logo where as older films do. I'm wondering if this means that these titles will not be instawatch or if maybe the logo just wasn't added yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt-Cupcake View Post
                            I tried Instawatch with Walmart.com way back at the dawn of Instawatch and had no luck whatsoever. I have since used Instawatch in store and found it worked great. Now that instawatch has been around for a while, what are people's opinions on Instawatch using Walmart.com orders?

Also, I notice that new releases on Walmart.com don't have the instawatch logo where as older films do. I'm wondering if this means that these titles will not be instawatch or if maybe the logo just wasn't added yet.
                            If you search Instawatch on walmart it will take you to a page with all the instawatch titles. Some don't have the logos but if it's on there it should work. Seems to work fine as long as the movie is in that section regardless of logo. There are still issues with movies giving SD copies from blu rays though.

Comment

Originally posted by madmod20061 View Post
                              If you search Instawatch on walmart it will take you to a page with all the instawatch titles. Some don't have the logos but if it's on there it should work. Seems to work fine as long as the movie is in that section regardless of logo. There are still issues with movies giving SD copies from blu rays though.
                              I've found that because of the uncertainty of getting HD or SD from an Instawatch title, I will just enter the UV code instead of depending on the so-called automatic process. Let Instawatch mature more before using it so much is my advice.

Comment

Originally posted by madmod20061 View Post
                                The problem is that I'm looking at movies that havent been released yet (preorders) so it's a total crapshoot. They dont have the logo and they arent in the instawatch section yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X