Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

rise of the guardians missing from my account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: rise of the guardians missing from my account

I see. Thanks for your help. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Comment

I didn't think nothing much of this thread until i noticed Madagascar 3 missing, it thinks i don't even own it! Wants me to re-buy it. the others titles mentioned don't seem to be effected.

Comment

Originally posted by DanielH View Post
        I'm not sure on that one yet. Still waiting to hear back from our team.
        I've also seen "Puss in Boots" drop from my account. I added it through D2D months ago. It's still showing up in Flixster.

Comment

Originally posted by theogeek_nola View Post
          I've also seen "Puss in Boots" drop from my account. I added it through D2D months ago. It's still showing up in Flixster.
          If you added it via VUDU, it will still be available in your VUDU library. For some that redeemed the film with other retailers, it may not be available to import currently.

Comment

In my case I redeemed my code through you guys. Still missing.

Regarding Madagascar 3

Comment

Am I the only one who lost Kung Fu Panda 2 as well?

Comment

Originally posted by DanielH View Post
                Hi Dunham,

Dreamworks updated the ALID for this movie, so we had to update it in our system. The ALID may have not been updated with the other retailers you link to your UV account, yet. I know it's not a great support experience, but VUDU has the correct one in place.
                Just curious, but why would a studio have to update the ALID for an existing title? I'm not seeing what benefit this would provide them.

Comment

I'm still missing my Madagascar 3.

Comment

Mine is gone as well. I wouldn't have even noticed if I hadn't seen this forum. Does anyone know an easy way to print your library? I have a fairly large one and it would make it easier to find missing titles if I had a hard copy.

Comment

RotG is showing up for me right now in a browser and in the Android app. (I never noticed it gone, I'm just trying to contribute another data point.) I redeemed my code for RotG on 7/13/13 according to my account history.
                      Last edited by MaxH; 01-19-2015, 05:09 PM. Reason: Deleted the part of my post that was rendered pointless by FelipeF's edit of my post.

Comment

Read this concerning giving your Vudu password to a site that has nothing to do with Vudu.

https://forum.vudu.com/showthread.ph...86#post1274986

Comment

Still missing.

Funny thing is I redeemed it twice over! The first time from regular blu-ray then the second time from is when I upgraded to 3D and tried to see if it redeemed in 3D, sadly it did not and was saved in "My Promotions" for the longesst time. Then it disappeared with others, I guess those reset over time.

So its funny if i get the response that i should have it if i redeemed it with them. What isn't funny is that is is actually happening, that a title can just disappear from your account. Its happening right now, though it just a few of us, and some that may have not noticed.

Comment

Yes Rise of the Guardians is also missing from my account. It shows up in Flixster but not in Vudu. I found it weird and I only noticed because of that penguins promo.

Comment

I just checked Puss in Boots on Target's site and it is not showing up over there now, even though it did last week. This is what everyone that is against streaming media has warned about. That you don't really "own" your collection and that at any time, the studios and/or the providers can arbitrarily change something and be like, "yes, you own that version of the film, but we no longer carry that. We carry this version, which you will have to repurchase." I'm not more upset because Puss in Boots is a film that I could take or leave, but this, coupled with the Maleficent 3D debacle a few weeks ago, is very disturbing.

Comment

puss is boots and rise of the guardians are no longer in my library as well, is this being fixed? I thought I saw something where vudu support said they already updated their ID for it

Comment

Working...
                                X