Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Beauty and the Beast Disney 1991

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beauty and the Beast Disney 1991

Originally posted by VuduAddict View Post
    1991 edition will be new code redemption, hopefully the Vudu extras include the other versions. Yes, it has that "Human Again" song added to the special edition version. The new Blu-Ray itself will include all versions of the film, as does the iTunes version. So it's just a matter of whether Vudu has it as part of the features or not.
    This was one of my favorites going up. I hate the VHS... never could get it on DVD, and when I did get the UK Blu-ray, I never watched it, so I guess the extra song won't bother me at all. Hopefully, the special edition will be included as an extra.

Comment

Originally posted by danglin709 View Post
      if you call DMA customer support they can fix wrong account linked problem, i have had them do it in the past. They aim to please.
      OOOOh thank you for that! I'll see if that will help!

Comment

My Vudu account that was disconnected from DMA has the Special Edition still, and no extras.

My other Vudu account has the DMA connection and the 1991 version is STILL the 1991 and there are a TON of extras now.

On DMA ALL the extras are there, different versions of the movie, everything.

On Vudu Extras, there aren't other versions, just tons of the features without the other editions of the movie (though the sing-along version is there.)

Comment

I have only one Vudu account and it's connected to DMA. The 92 min. Special Edition version I owned is now gone from Vudu and DMA, and has been replaced with the 85 min. "1991" version. (FYI, the 92 min. version is not included as an extra.) Goodbye Special Edition.

FWIW, A "Beauty and the Beast" search at Vudu now returns only the 1991 version...

Comment

Originally posted by mjmbond View Post
            I have only one Vudu account and it's connected to DMA. The 92 min. Special Edition version I owned is now gone from Vudu and DMA, and has been replaced with the 85 min. "1991" version. (FYI, the 92 min. version is not included as an extra.) Goodbye Special Edition.

FWIW, A "Beauty and the Beast" search at Vudu now returns only the 1991 version...
            You do/should have all versions of the movie as extras on Disney Movies Anywhere, at the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Maisy View Post
              You do/should have all versions of the movie as extras on Disney Movies Anywhere, at the least.
              Hi Maisy. Actually, you're correct! The Extended Version is in the "Etc." extras on DMA, and I wasn't aware of that. It would be nice if it was part of the Vudu extras, but at least I don't feel I've been robbed of that version. Thanks!

Comment

Hi Maisy. Actually, you're correct! The Extended Version is in the "Etc." extras on DMA, and I wasn't aware of that. It would be nice if it was part of the Vudu extras, but at least I don't feel I've been robbed of that version. Thanks!
                http://www.vudu.com/movies/#!content...pecial-Edition this is the special edition version on vudu i still show i own it but i cannot search for it it unless i scroll thru my list of movies.

Comment

You are very welcome! (I was and still am concerned about the same thing happening when I can get my main vudu connected with DMA again. So knowing exactly where I can find everything makes me feel better. Thankfully I do have 2 Android TV interfaces with DMA, so I can still easy watch any version of B&TB on the big screen.)

Comment

http://www.vudu.com/movies/#!content...pecial-Edition this is the special edition version on vudu i still show i own it but i cannot search for it it unless i scroll thru my list of movies.
                    Hi danglin. I've checked, double checked & triple checked my movies, but the Special Edition is gone at Vudu & DMA. I have no clue why I'm not seeing both versions, as you are

Comment

Do you have DMA connected to Vudu; and do you have 2 Beauty and the Beast versions in your Vudu? Or just that one Special Edition?

At any rate I have the Special Edition via DMA from 3D version bluray in Jan 2015, the B&TB on my main Vudu is this.

I also have the xml from that 3D Digital Copy which I input the other day since I messed up my re-linking to vudu. FWIW This is my other Vudu that was lastly connected to DMA, disconnected today. It's the 1991 version with lots of extras now.

The 25th Anniversary Version was what my DMA was saying I had "pre-ordered" so they were upgrading everyone's digital copy I guess, but now that description isn't associated with my vudu or DMA versions at all. Which makes me wonder if I would lose the Special Edition upon relinking DMA, but I can't find out so quickly. Blah.

Comment

Do you have DMA connected to Vudu; and do you have 2 Beauty and the Beast versions in your Vudu? Or just that one Special Edition?

At any rate I have the Special Edition via DMA from 3D version bluray in Jan 2015, the B&TB on my main Vudu is this.

I also have the xml from that 3D Digital Copy which I input the other day since I messed up my re-linking to vudu. FWIW This is my other Vudu that was lastly connected to DMA, disconnected today. It's the 1991 version with lots of extras now.

The 25th Anniversary Version was what my DMA was saying I had "pre-ordered" so they were upgrading everyone's digital copy I guess, but now that description isn't associated with my vudu or DMA versions at all. Which makes me wonder if I would lose the Special Edition upon relinking DMA, but I can't find out so quickly. Blah.
                        Yes I have dma connected and I have both versions in my vudu account

Comment

I just called Disney and they say their is only now one version of this movie with a digital copy the 85 minute theatrical version

Comment

I just called Disney and they say their is only now one version of this movie with a digital copy the 85 minute theatrical version
                            Can they explain why you still have the Special Edition?

Comment

Can they explain why you still have the Special Edition?
                              because i redeemed it on vudu

Comment

So it looks like I only have access to the special edition on Vudu (originally redeemed from iTunes in 2014). The theatrical is locked out, except through DMA.

Comment

Working...
                                X