Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

In-Home D2D Bugs - Movie not recognized / Mapping Issues

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In-Home D2D Bugs - Movie not recognized / Mapping Issues

The movie "Little Man" shows up as" WWE: Rey Mysterio - The Biggest Little Man [3 Discs] - DVD - 2007". This is a DVD UPC code 043396141292.

Comment

Originally posted by godsey284@frontiernet.net View Post
      The movie "Little Man" shows up as" WWE: Rey Mysterio - The Biggest Little Man [3 Discs] - DVD - 2007". This is a DVD UPC code 043396141292.
      Talk about an upgrade!

Comment

the bluray reads for little man

Comment

I only have the dvd. Couldn't find the bluray here local.

Comment

Convert DVD web page search indicates all these movies are D2D eligible

"There was a Problem Verifying this disc"

Machete Kills Blu Ray
            Puss in Boots (DreamWorks) Blu Ray

Could not identify this disc

The Passion of the Christ
            The Last Stand

On the last two, it asks you identify them and then sees Vudu will et back to you. This is maybe the 10th time in 3-4 months that I have encountered this and I have never heard anything from Vudu. Is this error screen just smoke to hide a buy system? Has anyone ever actually been contacted and Vudu corrected the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by JRBTempe View Post
              Not sure which version of this DVD you're trying, but I was able to successfully D2D this one last week via VUDU 2 Go.

Looks like the normal DVD version. Miramax film...does show Echo Bridge home entertainment at the bottom. Bought it retail. Not sure why it won't work for me.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rgburch View Post
                On the last two, it asks you identify them and then sees Vudu will et back to you. This is maybe the 10th time in 3-4 months that I have encountered this and I have never heard anything from Vudu. Is this error screen just smoke to hide a buy system? Has anyone ever actually been contacted and Vudu corrected the problem?
                That's just par for the course. Vudu has never emailed me once even for titles reported 1.5 years ago. They'll just tell you the program is in beta status so don't expect too much.

Comment

Soylent Green DVD maps as Omega Men, which is incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by snowman72 View Post
                    i have many movies and just recently started, ive been through the 1st 10 and they seem to have the same problem. but the 1 that I know for sure that is listred is the movie avatar the movie not the cartoon. ive been working with tech on this issue and they keep saying goto walmart. Why? rather than trying to fix the issue their trying to pass the buck. Ive had vudu for awhile and love the set up and am hoping to resolve this so i can upload all my movies in the cloud. Anyways this is my 1st movie im trying to get fixed, and if we can fix this issue i can move on to others.
                    DVD, regular Blu-ray, or Blu-ray 3D? I just converted my 3D disc of Avatar this week -- and yes, it's the movie.

Comment

Still an issue....

The Superman Motion Picture Anthology (Blu-ray) is not recognized. None of the discs are recognized when utilizing the Disk to Digital software
                      The UPC # of the box set is: 883929189014

The box set contains
                      Disc 1: Superman: The Movie - Original Theatrical
                      Disc 2: Superman: The Movie - Expanded Edition
                      Disc 3: Superman II - Original Theatrical
                      Disc 4: Superman II - Donner Director's Cut
                      Disc 5: Superman III - Original Theatrical
                      Disc 6: Superman IV - Original Theatrical
                      Disc 7: Superman Returns
                      Disc 8: Additional Bonus Material

The movies are all Disk to Digital eligible
                      DVD Blu-Ray
                      # Found Title Year SD HD HD
                      470 3/7/2013 8:55:20 Superman 2: Richard Donner Cut 1981 Yes Yes Yes
                      9468 3/7/2013 8:55:20 Superman 3 1983 Yes Yes Yes
                      65953 2/20/2014 0:00:00 Superman II: Richard Donner Cut 2006 Yes No Yes http://www.vudu.com/movies/#!content/65953
                      9469 3/7/2013 8:55:21 Superman IV: Quest for Peace 1987 Yes No No
                      10943 3/7/2013 8:55:22 Superman Returns 2006 Yes Yes Yes
                      9467 3/7/2013 8:55:22 Superman: Movie 1978 Yes No Yes

Please let me know if you need anything additional.

Comment

Originally posted by hedliniv View Post
                        Still an issue....

The Superman Motion Picture Anthology (Blu-ray) is not recognized. None of the discs are recognized when utilizing the Disk to Digital software
                        The UPC # of the box set is: 883929189014

The box set contains
                        Disc 1: Superman: The Movie - Original Theatrical
                        Disc 2: Superman: The Movie - Expanded Edition
                        Disc 3: Superman II - Original Theatrical
                        Disc 4: Superman II - Donner Director's Cut
                        Disc 5: Superman III - Original Theatrical
                        Disc 6: Superman IV - Original Theatrical
                        Disc 7: Superman Returns
                        Disc 8: Additional Bonus Material

The movies are all Disk to Digital eligible
                        DVD Blu-Ray
                        # Found Title Year SD HD HD
                        470 3/7/2013 8:55:20 Superman 2: Richard Donner Cut 1981 Yes Yes Yes
                        9468 3/7/2013 8:55:20 Superman 3 1983 Yes Yes Yes
                        65953 2/20/2014 0:00:00 Superman II: Richard Donner Cut 2006 Yes No Yes http://www.vudu.com/movies/#!content/65953
                        9469 3/7/2013 8:55:21 Superman IV: Quest for Peace 1987 Yes No No
                        10943 3/7/2013 8:55:22 Superman Returns 2006 Yes Yes Yes
                        9467 3/7/2013 8:55:22 Superman: Movie 1978 Yes No Yes

Please let me know if you need anything additional.
                        The actual D2D page (not the spreadsheet) shows only The Movie (original version only), III & Returns as eligible from Blu-ray to HDX; it lists II (both original & Donner versions), IV, and Look, Up in the Sky!: The Amazing Story of Superman (found on the bonus disc) as eligible only from DVD, all to SD only except for the original II.

Comment

It sure would be nice if the following movies were fixed so I can complete my movie collection to digital conversion. I have been waiting on some for awhile now. Some of them I have went ahead and got from a competitor.

The following MOVIES There was an/a error/problem while verifying this disc:

DVD'S:

Broken Trail [DVD] [043396279759]
                          Big Daddy [DVD] [043396039223]
                          Bean: The Movie [DVD] [025192221491] (2-Movie Fun Pack w/ Mr. Bean's Holiday)
                          Mr. Bean's Holiday [DVD] [025192221491] (2-Movie Fun Pack w/ Bean: The Movie)
                          Friday After Next [DVD] [794043124433] (4 Film Favorites: Ice Cube Collection)
                          Murder at 1600 [DVD] [883929108466] (4 Film Favorites: Wesley Snipes Collection)
                          Home Fries [DVD](4 Film Favorites: Romantic Comedy) [085391174295]
                          Addicted to Love [DVD](4 Film Favorites: Romantic Comedy) [085391174295]
                          Lakeview Terrace[DVD][043396408845] (The 4-Movie Action Collection)
                          SNATCH [DVD] [043396015661]
                          LIFE [DVD] (EDDIE MURPHY 4-MOVIE SPOTLIGHT SERIES ON DISC W/ BOWFINGER) [025192201073]
                          FATHER'S DAY [DVD] (TRIPLE FEATURE W/ FORGET PARIS, MY GIANT [012569750531]
                          BITE THE BULLET [DVD][043396077614]
                          BAD GIRLS [DVD][024543130581]
                          PHONE BOOTH [DVD][024543080480]
                          THE KARATE KID II [DVD]
                          THE KARATE KID III [DVD]
                          THE FROZEN GROUND [DVD]
                          SURVIVING THE GAME [DVD][794043489525]
                          AS GOOD AS IT GETS [DVD][043396217096]
                          ANACONDA [DVD][043396817593]
                          I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER [DVD][043396025394]
                          BANDIDAS [DVD][024543403111]
                          TRANCE [DVD][024543792154]
                          THE BLUE LAGOON [DVD][043396186071] (DOUBLE FEATURE W/ RETURN TO THE BLUE LAGOON)
                          IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU [DVD]
                          SNIPER [DVD]
                          SAW: THE FINAL CHAPTER [DVD]
                          LONELY HEARTS [DVD]
                          I STILL KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER [DVD]
                          ON DEADLY GROUND [DVD]
                          THE POSSESSION [DVD][031398163794]
                          MEATBALLS [DVD][
                          TEMPO [DVD][025192228322]
                          VAMPIRES [DVD] [043396030640]
                          NACHO LIBRE [DVD][097363456247]
                          Dark Skies [DVD][013132603599]

BLU RAY'S:

Horrible Bosses: Totally Inappropriate Edition [BLU RAY][794043150234]
                          Traffic [BLU RAY] [025192064739]
                          Zookeeper [BLU RAY] [043396385665]
                          Snow White & The Huntsman [BLU RAY] [025192126338]
                          Any Which Way You Can [BLU RAY](2-Movie Collection w/ Every Which Way But Loose) [BLU RAY][883929183302]
                          BEDAZZLED[BLU RAY][013132606064]
                          HOW THE WEST WAS WON [BLU RAY](TRIPLE FEATURE W/ THE SEARCHERS, THE WILD BUNCH) [883929231607]
                          LIFE OF PI [BLU RAY][024543838319]
                          MISS CONGENIALITY [BLU RAY](COMEDY DOUBLE FEATURE W/ MISS CONGENIALITY 2) [883929106356]
                          MISS CONGENIALITY 2 [BLU RAY](COMEDY DOUBLE FEATURE W/ MISS CONGENIALITY) [883929106356]
                          PREDATOR 2 [BLU RAY][024543589112]
                          Child's Play 2 [BLU RAY][025192196591](Chucky The Complete Collection)
                          Child's Play 3 [BLU RAY][025192196591](Chucky The Complete Collection)
                          Bride of Chucky [BLU RAY][025192196591](Chucky The Complete Collection)
                          Seed of Chucky [BLU RAY][025192196591](Chucky The Complete Collection)
                          ONE IN THE CHAMBER [BLU RAY][013132390093]
                          THE OMEN [BLU RAY][024543540557] (THE OMEN COLLECTION)
                          THE OMEN III [BLU RAY][024543540557] (THE OMEN COLLECTION)
                          The Magnificent Seven [BLU RAY]

READS AS A DVD:

DISTURBIA [BLU RAY][097361244211]
                          Absolute Power [BLU RAY][883929112357]
                          Waterworld [BLU RAY][025192034428]
                          Friday: Director's Cut [BLU RAY][794043131592]
                          Training Day [BLU RAY][012569828513]
                          Jackass 3 [BLU RAY][097361160047]

Unable to identify disc:

DVDS:

American Crude [DVD][043396228498]
                          Heart Of The Country [DVD][024543888154]
                          Unthinkable [DVD][043396408845] (The 4-Movie Action Collection)
                          JACKASS 3 UNRATED (DVD) [097363559542]
                          FRAT PARTY [DVD]
                          RENEGADES [DVD][025192420726]
                          IN THE NAME OF THE KING 2: TWO WORLDS [DVD][024543783367]
                          THE HOTTIE & THE NOTTIE [DVD][858423001360]
                          GAME OF DEATH [DVD][043396364011]
                          BOBBY Z [DVD][043396194571]
                          MY ONE AND ONLY [DVD][024543639183]
                          THE GUARD [DVD][065935572930]
                          THE BIG HIT [DVD][043396026063]
                          COLUMBUS DAY [DVD]
                          BORN TO RAISE HELL [DVD]
                          LOL [DVD][031398154310]
                          PROZAC NATION [DVD][031398141143]
                          PRETTY BIRD [DVD] [097363550440]
                          INTERVIEW [DVD][043396214811]

BLU RAYS:

Hostel [BLU RAY][683904631848] (Double Feature w/ Hostel Part II)
                          Hostel Part II [BLU RAY][683904631848] (Double Feature w/ Hostel)
                          The Marine 3: Homefront [BLU RAY][024543829386]
                          Bonnie and Clyde [BLU RAY][883929113378]
                          HOLLOW MAN [BLU RAY](DOUBLE FEATURE W/ HOLLOW MAN 2) [683904631039]
                          HOLLOW MAN 2 [BLU RAY](DOUBLE FEATURE W/ HOLLOW MAN) [683904631039]
                          HOLLYWOOD HOMICIDE [BLU RAY](DOUBLE FEATURE W/ HUDSON HAWK) [683904631091]
                          MACHETE [BLU RAY][024543718482]
                          MAD MAX BEYOND THUNDERDOME [BLU RAY](MAD MAX TRILOGY)[883929266661]
                          NEXT OF KIN [BLU RAY][883929239597]
                          ROAD TRIP [BLU RAY][883929300792]
                          SET UP [BLU RAY][031398142287]
                          STEALTH [BLU RAY](DOUBLE FEATURE W/ VERTICAL LIMIT)[683904631183]
                          THE EAGLE [BLU RAY][025192108396]
                          THE PROPHECY 3: THE ASCENT [BLU RAY](THE PROPHECY: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION)[096009042011]
                          THE ROAD WARRIOR [BLU RAY](MAD MAX TRILOGY) [883929266661]
                          VERTICAL LIMIT [BLU RAY](DOUBLE FEATURE W/ STEALTH) [683904631183]
                          Catch .44 [BLU RAY][013132425498]
                          FIGHTING [BLU RAY][025195050746]

DISC READ ERRORS:

DVDS:

MAXIMUM RISK/UNTIL DEATH [DVD][043396421615] (4-Movie Collection: Action Classics Unleashed) READS AS: RED DRAGON [DVD]
                          ASSASSINATION GAMES/DOUBLE TEAM [DVD][043396421615](4-Movie Collection: Action Classics Unleashed)READS AS: This disc 'Paper Clips [2 Discs] - DVD - 2004' is not eligible for Disc to Digital conversion.
                          13 Going On 30/Catch & Release [DVD][043396426467] (DVD DOUBLE FEATURE ON ONE DISC) READS AS: This disc 'My Favorite Brunette - DVD - 1947' is not eligible for Disc to Digital conversion.
                          Arena/Cleaner [DVD][DVD][043396408845] (The 4-Movie Action Collection) disc reads as: This disc 'Cronicas - DVD - 2005' is not eligible for Disc to Digital conversion.
                          JACKASS 2.5 [DVD] STATES ITS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR D2D BUT IS ON THE LIST
                          The Keeper [DVD] 2010 reads as: The Keeper [DVD]1996 which is not eligible

BLU RAYS:

Child's Play [BLU RAY][025192196591] (Chucky The Complete Collection)It says not eligible for Disc to Digital conversion when it is on the list.
                          PASSENGER 57 [BLU RAY][883929291298] reads as: GREEN LANTERN: FIRST FLIGHT
                          SCARFACE [BLU RAY][025192107238] identified as Scarface (1932)
                          STREET KINGS 2: MOTOR CITY (UNRATED)[BLU RAY] READS AS STREET KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by KC48FAN View Post
                            Child's Play [BLU RAY][025192196591] (Chucky The Complete Collection)It says not eligible for Disc to Digital conversion when it is on the list.
                            The Child's Play that is on the D2D list is an older film from 1972, and not the film from the Chucky franchise.

Comment

Tremors 2: Aftershocks (DVD) shows up as Tremors (first movie). 1, 3 and 4 converted fine.

Comment

Planet of the Apes{2001} DVD:
                                -Disc 1: There was a problem while verifying this disc.
                                -Disc 2: Unable to verify this disc.

Comment

Working...
                                X